Eco lifestyle not uninstalled completely

by MxAtTAcK

Original Post

Eco lifestyle not uninstalled completely

★ Novice

The other day I had to ask microsoft for help with ujninstalling eco lifestyle and realm of magic from my xbox. They told methey were able to remove it completely and i deleted all the sims data from my xbox storage. When next I tried to reinstall all the paks and game stuff i have eco lifestyle and realm of magic is still showing as being installed. I ignored this and when next I was built a house I am seeing eco nfootprint on furniture and other stuff i built. Has anyone ever herard of this happening before? Is my sims 4 game really messed up? I do not know who to ask.

Message 1 of 6 (333 Views)

Re: Eco lifestyle not uninstalled completely

★★★ Pro

Would you be able to upload a screenshot because I think I know what you mean but I won't be sure unless I see it.

Message 2 of 6 (298 Views)

★ Novice

Here are a couple screenshots that show the eco footprint message. Like I said i uniunstalled eco lifestyle. Do I need to buy it again and turn it off or am i being silly?

Message 3 of 6 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@MxAtTAcK To uninstall a game:
Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select My games & apps and then Games.
Highlight the game you want to uninstall, press the Menu button, and then select Uninstall.

Check there first to see if the game pack is uninstalled from your system.

Message 4 of 6 (279 Views)

★ Novice

This waz not what I asked. Eco lifestyle os already uninstalled. I was asking if it could still be installed even thougf I removed it. Eco   footprint still shows on some floor anmd wall pieces and I wonder if
I should be woindering

Message 5 of 6 (272 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@MxAtTAcK If it's still showing on your account and in your game, it is not uninstalled. See my above post for directions on finding it on your system and removing it.
Message 6 of 6 (269 Views)