Re: Dine out ps4

by misskissy52

Original Post

Dine out ps4

★★ Novice

My husband plays sims 4 on the PlayStation 4. After the recent update, when he opens his restaurant, the cooks are the only ones who won’t go in to work! He demolished the first one and built a new one hoping that would help, and they still won’t go in. Any tips? Is anyone else’s noticing this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (696 Views)

★★ Novice
@misskissy52 I'm having the same issue. I find it better to open the restaurant away from the location then travel there while it is already open to get things started a little more smoothly. I don't consider this a solution since the chefs sometimes are still outside so hopefully the bug gets fixed soon!
Message 2 of 4 (604 Views)

★★ Novice

Ugh well at least it’s not just his I guess. I’m not sure what the deal is and he cannot get it to work no matter what he does. I’m also having a big glitch on my laptop when it comes to my sims making food. Clicking on the fridge is so delayed, and I’m not sure why. Then they say they’re uncomfortable because of filthy surroundings, but I don’t see anything. Here, there’s spoiled food in the fridge but it’s not showing up. Ever since the last update things have been wonky. I hope it gets fixed soon as well. 

Message 3 of 4 (589 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@misskissy52 Is this the issue you are seeing? Chef won't enter the restaurant 

A bug report for the delayed interactions is here Lag for Menu to Show up when Clicking on Objects 

Message 4 of 4 (508 Views)