Re: Crashes sims 4 playstation

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Crashes sims 4 playstation

★ Novice

Everytime I go to build mode the game crashes then I get an error message (CE-34878-0).

That's the only time the game will crash.

Please help!! I am very unhappy about this. 

Message 1 of 4 (247 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At this point, EA will tell you to make sure the Playstation and the game are both completely updated. After that, they tell you to restart the console. If that doesn't work they'll tell you to uninstall and reinstall the game. When that doesn't fix it they'll tell you to initialize your PS4 (backup your data beforehand, because that scrubs and resets your PS4). I've done all of these things and then took it a step further. I bought a brand new PS4 and installed only The Sims 4 and it's DLC and wound up getting same error message within 15 minutes of play. The punchline is we're screwed until EA decides to address this directly. If you copy and paste your post to the CE-34878-0 thread in this forum, it'll help them see that the issue continues (you'll notice from that thread that is has been an issue since 2017).

Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

★ Novice

Wow ok thanks. Yeah I've done all of that as well. Only started on my game after the July update before that everything was fine. But I appreciate the reply. 

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There's a bug in build mode with doors. When you crash, submit the report with Build Mode in the description. 

Message 4 of 4 (221 Views)