Re: Constant freezing and mouse malfunction

by AncientHylian

Original Post

Constant freezing and mouse malfunction

★★★★ Novice
About every 5 minutes on the sims 4 ps4 it either freezes and I'm unable to save having to restart from last save point. Or my mouse cursor thing will try to click on need/inventory etc when I'm just trying to navigate the game, leaving me unable to save and having to restart the game. It happened every so often before, now happening constantly. It's more of a headache than a joy to play.
Message 1 of 4 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The longer I play, time wise, the slower the game gets until it freezes.  I have to restart every 30 minutes or so, or chance a freeze.  The mouse cursor will be in both modes, mouse AND menu select, and it frustrating because you have to mouse over the same place the menu is (bottom right corner) and click on it and exit it and click and exit a few times until it is back to only one mode. 

Message 2 of 4 (431 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Mine does the same with the mouse, I haven't been able to get it to stop doing that unless I just restart the whole game tho. It's made me so neurotic I save about every 5 minutes or so, I've lost so much progress and have had to start over so many times I'm * paranoid!
Message 3 of 4 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same thing is happening to me and it's infuriating. Thank you for telling how you fixed yours, Lecrone Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (418 Views)