Console did not get the Aug 2 patch?

by Spookycat760

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Console did not get the Aug 2 patch?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I keep checking for update and get nothing???????

[CM Edit: Updated title]

Message 1 of 14 (939 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 did not get the Aug 2 patch?

Community Manager
Hey all,

We're still working on the patch for console versions of the Sims 4, we don't have as many steps to perform to release patches for the PC versions of the game so they tend to get the updates earlier in these rare situations.

We haven't forgotten about you, I super promise.
EACade

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (879 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Same for xbox just checked twitter we wont get it till the end of the week no date given.

Message 2 of 14 (928 Views)

★ Guide

How come us console players have to wait?? Seems a little unfair 😞

Message 3 of 14 (885 Views)

★★★ Pro

@liseylooloo No idea.

Message 4 of 14 (885 Views)

Emergency Patch Issues: Not Available

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have 28 Expansions, etc. Truthfully, Don't have the patience to type that all out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing on Xbox you will likely recieve the message from last patch, stating the age up issues. And your game version may still be 1.61
What happens when the bug occurs? 1.61 is unplayable for me as i do not enjoy normal lifespans
What do you expect to see? i expect to see the update working on my console. (no disrespect intended) but i've paid hundreds of dollars towards your game, this shouldn't be allowed, in my opinion
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Is the emergency patch released yet? The posts say they are but my game will not download any updates. I am on Xbox Series S and am concerned the patch may have not rolled out correctly for consoles, or myself.  P.S. No sims delivery either. Hopefully this is just an issue with timing, i've been itching to get back on the game

Message 5 of 14 (931 Views)

Re: Emergency Patch

★★★★ Guide
@XxDemonAngelxXD I just downloaded it but I'm on PC.
Message 6 of 14 (924 Views)

Re: Emergency Patch

★★★★★ Newbie
I truly hope it comes to my console soon. I even tried making sims delivery check for content, there's nothing unfortunately. The game even still warns me about the age glitch that was fixed this update
Message 7 of 14 (907 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

We're still working on the patch for console versions of the Sims 4, we don't have as many steps to perform to release patches for the PC versions of the game so they tend to get the updates earlier in these rare situations.

We haven't forgotten about you, I super promise.
EACade
Message 8 of 14 (880 Views)

Sims 4 why on ps4 pro have i not recived 6.2 patch

★★★★ Novice

6.2 wheir is the update should I say patch for ps4 pro sims 4 as I have not had it it says the is one for the bugs you mest up on agen  still on 6.1

Message 9 of 14 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Will the update also include the missing bonus content for high school years?

Message 10 of 14 (847 Views)