Community Library

by CalsirenXX

Original Post

Community Library

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Lost access to online catalog of Sims and Buildings
How accessible is the current experience? Annoying, but OK
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Recently downloaded Cats & Dogs + Parenthood bundle. I was enjoying playing, making cats and such, and then saw we could buy Vet Clinics. There was only one on the map, and so I was curious about those made by other users. Well, I no longer have access to works by others. In my options I cannot turn on or off an "online" option, because it simply isn't there. My EA account has the correct birthday of May 1997, so it isn't an age issue.
How is this making it more difficult? I want to purchase buildings to increase my experience in the sims 4, but can't access any of the good ones.
How can we reproduce this experience? Finding a solution.

This doesn't make me unable to play, so I suppose it isn't the end of the world if this doesn't get solved, but I play this game with my sister who is 8, and I'd like to provide her with anything available to us, as purchasers of the game.

Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)

Re: Community Library

@CalsirenXX

I moved your thread to the Sims 4 board.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)