Re: Can't use R1 or L1 bumpers to change shape of terrain paint

by AncientHylian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't use R1 or L1 bumpers to change shape of terrain paint

★★★ Novice
It just doesn't move over to the menu to change the shape or size of the terrain when I use the R1 bumper. I'm stuck with medium size circle!
Message 1 of 8 (29,072 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Hi leighrchristie, I think I can help you out. I know you can change the size somehow. Try selecting a paint, then move the cursor to where you want to paint, then press either left or right on the D-pad. If that doesn't work try L2 and R2. I know it was one of the two but I forgot! Hope you figure it out Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (30,651 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Hi leighrchristie, I think I can help you out. I know you can change the size somehow. Try selecting a paint, then move the cursor to where you want to paint, then press either left or right on the D-pad. If that doesn't work try L2 and R2. I know it was one of the two but I forgot! Hope you figure it out Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (30,652 Views)

★★★ Novice
Fabulous thank you so much that's worked, thought I was going mad Standard smile
Message 3 of 8 (29,032 Views)

★ Guide

You're very welcome! Glad it worked for you Standard smile

Message 4 of 8 (29,028 Views)

★ Novice
Helped me to! Thanks so much!❤️❤️
Message 5 of 8 (27,956 Views)

★ Novice

It worked for me! 

Message 6 of 8 (20,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

omg! tysm @AncientHylian you really helped me so much i would spend 30 minutes just coloring the terrain 😂 but do you know how to make a square? i'm just wondering

Message 7 of 8 (17,030 Views)

★ Guide

Hi there, @Jane_McBayne . To switch between the circle and square shaped brushes, just select the paint you want and then press up or down on the D-pad. To change their size press left or right on the D-pad. If you want to change the speed of the brush, press R1 or L1. Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (17,007 Views)