Re: Can’t place windows 2nd floor?

by EmmO218

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t place windows 2nd floor?

★ Apprentice

Anyone else having the glitch, you can’t place windows on the 2nd floor? 

Message 1 of 7 (1,442 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Sooo I didn’t get on sims yesterday but I just played a little and tried it again and all windows I wanted finally for some reason worked. But to answer your question I tried every single one in the game before posting about it. But now there’s no problem! Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,349 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@EmmO218  What lot are you working on? 

Message 2 of 7 (1,411 Views)

★ Apprentice

Smallest lot in newcrest I believe it is. Just trying to build a house and it won’t let me place windows anywhere on the 2nd floor 

Message 3 of 7 (1,395 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EmmO218  Did you try pressing the LB or RB (L1 or R1) to adjust where the windows went? Are you trying to use windows that are too tall for the wall size? 

Message 4 of 7 (1,390 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I did, no they’re a window I use on pretty much every single house I build and fit the walls. :/ I’ve tried everything I can think of to see if they’ll work but they won’t

Message 5 of 7 (1,381 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EmmO218  Which window is giving you trouble?

Message 6 of 7 (1,377 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sooo I didn’t get on sims yesterday but I just played a little and tried it again and all windows I wanted finally for some reason worked. But to answer your question I tried every single one in the game before posting about it. But now there’s no problem! Standard smile 

Message 7 of 7 (1,350 Views)