Can't perform surgery.

by cinder0001

Original Post

Can't perform surgery.

★ Novice

Hello! I bought Sims 4 GTW expac for my ps4 sims 4. I need to perform surgery 3 times for a promotion, however when I attempt this, the patient gets up from the surgery table and moves to the other one. From there I can't interact with the table or them to complete the surgery. 

I've seen solutions for this for the PC version unfortunately using any type of cheat or workaround suggested such as deleting the other table on the console disables trophies, so I don't want to do that.

Are there any fixes on ps4 that won't cause me to ruin my trophy save?

Message 1 of 4 (661 Views)

Re: Can't perform surgery.

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @cinder0001.

I have found that some people were able to get past this portion by changing the color of the surgery table back to the original default color. If you made any modifications to the tables, can you give resetting the color a try to see if it improves 'operability'?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 4 (642 Views)

★ Novice

I haven't made any modifications to my game at all. The beds are already at their default colours.

Message 3 of 4 (637 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the reply, @cinder0001.

Can you go ahead and file a bug report on this? If you have made no edits to the hospital or surgery tables, then it should allow you to perform surgery normally, without the use of cheats.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 4 (629 Views)