Re: Can't click on Sim or interact with objects

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Can't click on Sim or interact with objects

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I am on Xbox series X so no mods or CC. I can click and the sound happens, the wee symbol looks like it's going to the interaction queue of my sim but fades away and doesn't go into the queue. It's happening with other Sims and objects. The only new thing I've done is install the Parenting pack last night. 

Message 1 of 5 (444 Views)

Hero
@evilpeamia Going to split this to the console forum as the other thread was pretty old and OP never came back.

Hopefully a console player can help you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @evilpeamia,

Have you tried the Reset Sim method to get your Sim responsive again? If this doesn't help, try moving your household out of their current home from the Manage Worlds menu and back into their home.

Let me know how this works for you! 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 5 (393 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire I tried the resetSim and it didn't work, she just went completely frozen for about 5 minutes. I closed the game & reset my console and it's working now. Not sure which helped, the restart or reset, but either way so far so good. Thanks for your help.
Message 4 of 5 (381 Views)

Community Manager

@evilpeamia 

Glad to hear it's working again for you now, thanks for this update!

Please feel free to reach out again if you need further assistance Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (354 Views)