Can't Download Cats and Dogs

by ninhaa85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Download Cats and Dogs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I play at Xbox One and I can’t dowload the Sims cats and dogs. It only says «you can not dowload this item» nothing else.. anyone who can tell my Why?

Edit by PoptartJuniper: Adjusted title for search purposes.

Message 1 of 4 (782 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Download fail

Hero (Retired)

@ninhaa85 A help thread for common download and DLC issues is here: [Read First]FAQ - Sims 4 Console DLC Issues

You can't use the menu in game to access any of the Cats and Dogs content, you must either use your purchased content on your console or the store directly. Detailed instructions are in the link above.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (723 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@ninhaa85 A help thread for common download and DLC issues is here: [Read First]FAQ - Sims 4 Console DLC Issues

You can't use the menu in game to access any of the Cats and Dogs content, you must either use your purchased content on your console or the store directly. Detailed instructions are in the link above.

Message 2 of 4 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much

Message 3 of 4 (706 Views)

Re: Can't Download Cats and Dogs

★★★ Newbie
@ninhaa85 I’m have the same problem. I just bought a bundle of cats and dogs and my first pet and it’s not showing up in my downloads. If I open the game it says I own it and even in the App Store it says I own it but it won’t show up in my downloads at all.
Message 4 of 4 (608 Views)