Cannot save game on Xbox1 after Nov 2020 patch

by skycrop

Original Post

Cannot save game on Xbox1 after Nov 2020 patch

★★★★ Novice

Since I downloaded the November 2020 patch I cannot save my game on xbox1.   Day after getting patch I played on 2 different save files and It looked like it saved.   The next day I  played one of ty he save files and i got error code 0 when trying to save after playing a few hours.  When back at the main menu the save file where I got error code 0 is gone,  the autosave is blank, and the last modified date for the other file I save is from before the day i got the patch.

Message 371 of 449 (878 Views)

Re: Cannot save game on Xbox1 after Nov 2020 patch

★★★★ Novice
@skycrop I forgot to mention that I tried unplugging the console for 30 seconds. I also tried deleting the saved data from the console and the reserved data and nothing works. The game is unplayable.
Message 372 of 449 (877 Views)

Sharky0808

★★★ Newbie

Save game error code 22

The sims 4 xbox one 

Message 373 of 449 (874 Views)

Re: Cannot save game on Xbox1 after Nov 2020 patch

Hero (Retired)

@skycrop @SharkieMan18  If you can not save and are receiving error code 22 please read and do the troubleshooting here XB1

I've merged your post into the error code 22 thread.

Message 374 of 449 (855 Views)

Re: Error code 22 xbox

★★★ Novice

Same !!

Message 375 of 449 (781 Views)

Re: Error code 22 xbox

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@weekndsxo If you can not save and are receiving error code 22 please read and do the troubleshooting here XB1

It's also important to note that currently there is an issue covered here that may be filling up your saves, and you should read it in case it applies to your situation.

Message 376 of 449 (778 Views)

Error 22 code on xbox one

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? A few
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Error 22
What happens when the bug occurs? The game doe not save and old saved games are being deleted. Sometimes the game will crash.
What do you expect to see? Game does not save and Error code 22 and multiple codes on screen.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Error 22 and Here are some of the other codes.

Message 377 of 449 (686 Views)

Re: Error 22 code on xbox one

Hero (Retired)

@niatkins21 If you can not save and are receiving error code 22 please read and do the troubleshooting here XB1

It's also important to note that currently there is an issue covered here that may be filling up your saves, and you should read it in case it applies to your situation.

Message 378 of 449 (677 Views)

Sims 4 (error 22) console

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.36.105.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I try to save the game an error 22 pop-up in the screen and don't let me save my progress
What happens when the bug occurs? Don't let me save the game. After hours of playing I lose all my progress
What do you expect to see? To save my progress
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The (error 22) says:

The game failed to save. Please exit to main menu and select Play to reload the game. Error code: 22

When I do that nothing happens...

Message 379 of 449 (634 Views)

Re: Sims 4 (error 22) console

Hero (Retired)

@M1cHaE1007 If you can not save and are receiving error code 22 please read and do the troubleshooting here XB1

It's also important to note that currently there is an issue covered here that may be filling up your saves, and you should read it in case it applies to your situation.

Message 380 of 449 (603 Views)