Build mode and glitch

by Lucciddreamss

Original Post

Build mode and glitch

★ Novice

Every time I go to build mode my game stops and a error message pops up and it kicks me off. 

Also everytime my toddler eats after the food is gone he can't out the plate down, so it's stuck in his hand and since its stuck he can't do other things like use the potty or take a bath. This only happens when I need to feed him. Please help. Frown 

Message 1 of 5 (406 Views)

Re: Build mode and glitch

Champion (Retired)

@Lucciddreamss 

What does the Error message say?

The toddler issue is known and was fixed in the recent patch so update your game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (388 Views)

★ Novice

I've added a file of what the error says. And I updated everything 2 days ago. My Ps4 and Sims. Sims is the only game I have on my PlayStation and no I don't have any expansion packs or anything like that. Everything was fine till the update. 

Message 3 of 5 (386 Views)

Hero
@Lucciddreamss There's an issue with the game crashing when placing doors on console. Does it crash for you everytime or just involving doors ?

For the toddlers. Also a known bug.

I moved this to the console forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (365 Views)

★ Novice

Just when placing doors as far as i know. 

Message 5 of 5 (361 Views)