Re: Broken game since july 2022 update/Infested with bugs

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Broken game since july 2022 update/Infested with bugs

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SIms 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except school years - latest pack (scared it might kill my console)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't understand the question? Travel? Load?...or just play?
What happens when the bug occurs? I have no CC, no mods on ps4 and since the last automatic update end of July 2022, the game is totally broken, It crashes most of the time, we can't travel with anyone (all sims are greyed in the phone) - all the pictures and paintings by reference + pets have gone blank or black. They auto-age and die, the food from a FreshChef is spoiled, the lagging has gotten worst, sims are frozen and must be "reset" so much more than usual, the delay between asking a sim to do something and them starting moving takes forever all of the time now, sometimes up to 1 hr+ in sims4-time zone etc...never thought a game could be that bad Frown
What do you expect to see? A fix? No more updates that mostly break the game? This one was the worst I think
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest updates in July 2022

I have no CC, no mods on ps4 and since the last automatic update end of July 2022, the game is totally broken, It crashes most of the time, we can't travel with anyone (all sims are greyed in the phone) - all the pictures and paintings by reference + pets have gone blank or black. They auto-age and die, the food from a FreshChef is spoiled, the lagging has gotten worst, sims are frozen and must be "reset" so much more than usual, the delay between asking a sim to do something and them starting moving takes forever all of the time now, sometimes up to 1 hr+ in sims4-time zone etc...I mean it's awful so I haven' buy the teen stuff yet, I'm fearful it would get my game worst (as if it could), it's so painful to play it, I might finally give up as EA keeps releasing very bad updates, very unprofesionnal, will not want to buy any games from EA if his keeps happening Frown

Message 1 of 2 (1,111 Views)

Re: Broken game since july 2022 update/Infested with bugs

Community Manager

Hi there @MissLotuz,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (979 Views)