Console command menu issues

by Batmanstuff318

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Console command menu issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Does anyone have insight as to why I can't open the console command menu while playing this game? I've tried several methods I found online and nothing works. Getting very frustrated. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,033 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Atom RPG console command menu issues

Community Manager

@Batmanstuff318 

Cheats are available for console- to open the cheat box on Xbox, you'd press and hold LT + RT + LB + RB and the command box should open for you. 

This won't work from the main menu of the game though, you'll need to be either in Live Mode, Build Mode or Manage Worlds for the cheat box to appear. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,004 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @Batmanstuff318,

Could you let me know which console you're playing on please?

Are you trying to open the cheat bar in Live Mode, Build Mode, Manage Worlds, or where exactly? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 6 (1,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, yes I am playing on an Xbox One S. From what I've recently gathered, it doesn't look like I can use console commands on an Xbox. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,007 Views)

Community Manager

@Batmanstuff318 

Cheats are available for console- to open the cheat box on Xbox, you'd press and hold LT + RT + LB + RB and the command box should open for you. 

This won't work from the main menu of the game though, you'll need to be either in Live Mode, Build Mode or Manage Worlds for the cheat box to appear. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for confirming i can do it on Xbox. Read so many back and forth answers throughout the web. I guess I am unsure how to get myself in those modes though. 

Message 5 of 6 (975 Views)

Community Manager

@Batmanstuff318 

Would you mind attaching a screenshot to your post of where you are in-game so I can better direct you? Standard smile

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (966 Views)