Re: network timeout glitched

by matt476977

Original Post

network timeout glitched

★ Apprentice

Ik i already posted that i cant log in but im desperate now,been almost 2 weeks without madden mobile,so the glitch first started when i hit 100 OVR and it crashes me out of the game and says unkown error.Now it loads a bit on the main menu then crashes me out saying network timeout,I tried everything includng reinstalling and force exiting even tried ash clouds and racers method,but none of it worked.My ID is Matt476977 and if anyone has found a way to fix this glitch please let me know Standard smile

Message 1 of 16 (543 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
My friends did have that same exact problem, so if you're using Facebook, you should try and reinstall the app.
Message 2 of 16 (536 Views)

★★★ Pro

Continue to try to log in and eventually it will let you. 

If I answered your question please hit the xp button and accept this answer as the solution to help me level up!

Message 3 of 16 (533 Views)

★ Apprentice
I tried logging in for 2 weeks and nothing Frown
Message 4 of 16 (526 Views)

★★★ Pro

I have talked to a few people with this problem and they just said that it let them in after a while. 

Sorry I can't give you a solid lead.

If I answered your question please hit the xp button and accept this answer as the solution to help me level up!

Message 5 of 16 (522 Views)

★ Apprentice
Did they constantly try logging in or just go on a day to see if lets them back in?
Message 6 of 16 (520 Views)

★★★ Pro

Constantly tried to log in.

Message 7 of 16 (517 Views)

★ Apprentice

how many times lol

Message 8 of 16 (514 Views)

★ Apprentice

was their a method to constantly logging in like clicking ok and trying again or force shutting app and constantly trying again

Message 9 of 16 (512 Views)

★★★ Pro

They did it for days on their spare time.

Message 10 of 16 (511 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More