Wall in Baku is broken/glitching (PC/Steam/MyTeam)

by MisterJohnny420

Original Post

Re: The game is absolutely broken

★★★★ Apprentice
@josexiri91 Yeah I had to stop playing and wait for a patch, the game is a mess and just not enjoyable. There's a fun game under but there's so many issues that interfere with racing and quality of life.
Message 11 of 17 (468 Views)

Re: Wall in Baku is broken/glitching (PC/Steam/MyTeam)

★★★ Newbie

When doing Qualy in Baku in career mode, suddenly killer Techpros barriers appeared at the wall of the main straight and the little straight before the castle. This Techpros killed every car that passed near, only 7 cars finished the qualy... I had never seen anything like it!

I play in PC in Steam

Message 12 of 17 (335 Views)

Barrier Glitches

★★★★★ Newbie

All tracks are having this problem but I experienced it the worst at Baku — the barriers glitch and move taking out 80% of the grid…literally making the game unplayable.

Anyone else experiencing this?

EA:

Its evident you’re all getting a lot of negative comments about the sheer volume of broken features. All I’d say is, I can see you’re trying to make a great game better but you’re destroying a loved brand of games for thousands of people. 

Message 13 of 17 (275 Views)

Rif.: Wall in Baku is broken/glitching (PC/Steam/MyTeam)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi!

I think Baku issues have already been reported and are awaiting patch.

You can check what will be fixed in the next patch here: Click Here 

Angel

Message 14 of 17 (256 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@josexiri91  Just noticed in your post:  although ai is op on straights .  Acceleration and speed is effected more by weight reduction  and drag reduction upgrades  than best engine performance.  The heavier and more drag your car has requires more  power.  Meaning your power isn’t being used as  effectively.  

Message 15 of 17 (241 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If rival ai teams are higher in aero and chassis rankings they will be faster than you

Message 16 of 17 (231 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ScarDuck14 But my car has the best engine, 3rd chassis and 3rd aero.
The problem that the AI ​​is faster on straights we have with all cars. Williams overtakes me on the straight
Message 17 of 17 (191 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help