Flying barriers in Baku

by Sasz87

Original Post

Wall in Baku is broken/glitching (PC/Steam/MyTeam)

★ Guide

Product: F1 22
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Wall in Baku is glitching on both sides (entry to start/finish straight & entry castle) Even when it's not glitching as in the clip the wall will bounce you off severely.
Which area is the bug/glitch in? My Team
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Haven't tried a lot of scenarios, but I've seen clips from twitter aswell where this happened in Multiplayer. I think this is happening in all modes available. Just try multiple lobbys and let people hit the wall, you might be able to force the glitch. If you can't force the glitch you will notice the wall bumping you off really hard, much more than it should.
What happens when the bug occurs? Look at the clip, not much to explain here.
What do you expect to see? Fix the wall..

Please fix this, I really like Baku and would like to drive it properly Standard smile

Message 3 of 17 (1,076 Views)
Highlighted

Flying barriers in Baku

★★★★★ Apprentice

Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Flying barriers in Baku
Which area is the bug/glitch in? TT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't go round the bend because the flying barriers send my car into space
What do you expect to see? .

Flying barriers in Baku

Today, while playing TT mode, I encountered a bug with flying barriers on the track in Baku

Link to the video with the error

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1191Kv8BHYes1Yxzk0cMgjr9Q8d_SRn2i/view

Message 1 of 17 (1,104 Views)

Baku Wall Bug

★★★★ Apprentice

I’m trying to add video from my iPhone 

Message 2 of 17 (1,105 Views)

Re: Wall in Baku is broken/glitching (PC/Steam/MyTeam)

★ Guide

I have also noted this problem and I think others have had the same experience.. On one occasion every single car in practice 1 was knocked out due to crashing into the crazy barrier.

Message 4 of 17 (993 Views)

Dancing Barriers

★★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Running the Race Strategy test program at Baku, on my outlap, I brushed the barrier on the inside of the track (outside of the corner) at the exit of the last corner (right where the two sides of the track are separated by only this barrier and fence), and the grey/black barrier bits started "dancing." It happened in My Team, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened in any mode at this track. I haven't tried to recreate it, so it happened to me only once.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Brush that grey/black barrier at Baku right at the last corner on the long straight.
What happens when the bug occurs? Those grey/black barrier pieces begin to "dance," and they continue "dancing" for the rest of the session. You can even see it happening on the other side before taking the hard right and heading into the castle section. A result of these dancing barrier bits is that it knocks cars out; all but two of us wrecked there. It's a little funny to see and watch.
What do you expect to see? I guess I expected the barriers to reset, as if the track marshals had repaired the damage to the barriers.

This one is more funny and a nuisance than any game-breaking bug.

Message 5 of 17 (977 Views)

Re: Dancing Barriers

★★★★ Apprentice

Be very careful once those barriers start dancing because you’ll be sent into another dimension. In one lap T7 was dancing and I hit it and went up like a rocket so I did the rewind and took a different line and then I came around to T19 and it sunk me way below the track.

Message 6 of 17 (970 Views)

Flying walls

★★★ Novice

Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug Walls attack me!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Baku a few times in myteam mode and you should see it. The one that took me out was at the straight before castle section but there’s another one on the beginning of the front straight.
What happens when the bug occurs? Walls fly at me!
What do you expect to see? Things not flying at me?

Uh I was racing Baku and the walls literally flew at me from the sky and wiped me out. They were flailing around like the inflatable man at car dealerships and then flew at my car, flipped me and ended my run. Oh and they are both at corner gates so it’s impossible to complete the track acclimatization programme. Wtf!? This game so so many bugs it seems like no one even played it before putting it out for public consumption. I would attach a video or picture to show you but what do you know that won’t work either! 

Message 7 of 17 (972 Views)

★★ Novice

for me it appears only in training... in Quali and Race its fine...

Message 8 of 17 (907 Views)

★ Guide
@LegendVikingKane So far I think it depends on if the wall was being hit by someone. I hit the wall once in the race and then it started to bug aswell.

Would like some kind of confirmation from EA that this issue was seen? Somehow none of my threads were answered by EA staff so I'm not sure if it's even worth the time to report things..
Message 9 of 17 (883 Views)

The game is absolutely broken

★★★ Novice

2 months ago I paid €80 in reserve to enjoy a full game, but since it came out I haven't been able to play well for a single day.
The game is broken no matter where you look at it.
Errors in the sound, errors in the menu, errors when the AI ​​on the straight is much faster than your car, having the best engine... And the worst is not this. The worst thing was when yesterday in Baku, suddenly many drivers started to drop out by accident, and my surprise was when I reached the finish straight that there was a barrier and you broke the car.

It should be a reason to report EA and Codemasters, because we have paid for a service that we do not have. We have paid full price for a game that is destroyed and that they do not foresee fixing it in the short term. Without a doubt this is going to be the last game I buy in my life from this company. I'm tired of being laughed at year after year.

(Message written in Spanish and translated by Google)

Message 10 of 17 (1,020 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help