Trade Bug

by f1be2fae92297a66

Original Post

Trade Bug

★★★★★ Newbie

Madden Mobile 23 does not work properly for me. I am unable to exchange cards in sets. For example I have 2 iconic Gridiron Guardians Randy Moss cards that I can’t exchange for the foil version. I paid money to get the second one to complete the set and now it won’t show up for me to exchange it. I’ve talked to multiple EA representatives and they haven’t been able to help. This issue is happening to almost all my cards that are epics and iconics. 

Message 1 of 12 (6,366 Views)

Re: Trade Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am have that same issue now with the new promo most feared. I have 2 iconic Jadeveon clowney and I cannot upgrade to his iconic foil card because one of the iconic cards are not showing 

Screenshot_20221012-002806.png
Screenshot_20221011-153956.png
Message 2 of 12 (6,321 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@thor8m not only does it not show my randy moss but it won’t let me trade my old epics and iconics for iconic select packs or packs similar.
Message 3 of 12 (6,305 Views)

★★ Novice

I wonder if EA knows about this issue. We are grinding and some are spending money on the game and cannot get the players they have earned 

Message 4 of 12 (6,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@f1be2fae92297a66 You have to delete all saved line-ups in my team under the pencil icon . After you delete all line ups hit best line-up , then switch out the players you are wanting to trade and now they will all show up and be available for trades !
Message 5 of 12 (6,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Latamayo This just made my team so much better. Thanks!
Message 6 of 12 (6,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bro need a kiss bad rn because you just helped a lot 

Message 7 of 12 (5,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m gonna try this and if it works you’re a life saver man! 

Message 8 of 12 (4,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much this really helped my team

Message 9 of 12 (3,806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@f1be2fae92297a66 wrote:
@thor8m not only does it not show my randy moss but it won’t let me trade my old epics and iconics for iconic select packs or packs similar.

I don’t get it I could get 2 iconics but it won’t let me trade my rares

Message 10 of 12 (2,552 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More