Re: Plays wont flip glitch.

by skylineonmadden

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plays in PA Pass: PA Spot and PA O will not flip when I flip the Playbook

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi I was instructed to leave a message about the glitch that is happening to me in the game madden nfl 21 mobile here.

When I call a play and click the flipped button it won't flip so the players only stay at the unflipped position. I can't play currently because I need the flipped plays to win, some of the best plays are flipped. I have tried on my other device, reset router, reset device, and uninstall and reinstall app but the problem now seems to be permanent and its a problem. Basically the flip play button is rendered useless by my plays won't flip.

Ty, Thomas. I can't play madden due to this glitch.

Message 1 of 46 (1,531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@basterdson That's not a bug, you aren't allowed to flip those plays. It was raised a while ago how the success rate on those plays were far too high than the team desired.

Basically, they were too over powered when flipped causing an easy conversion at the goal line.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 46 (1,487 Views)

All Replies

Plays wont flip. Flip button is rendered useless, the plays won't flip.

★★★★★ Novice

Hi I was instructed to leave a message about the glitch that is happening to me in the game madden nfl 21 mobile here.

When I call a play and click the flipped button it won't flip so the players only stay at the unflipped position. I can't play currently because I need the flipped plays to win, some of the best plays are flipped. I have tried on my other device, reset router, reset device, and uninstall and reinstall app but the problem now seems to be permanent and its a problem. Basically the flip play button is rendered useless by my plays won't flip.

Ty, Thomas. This glitch is keeping me from playing madden.

Message 2 of 46 (1,476 Views)

Community Manager

@skylineonmadden 

Does this happen in all modes or a specific one?

Does it fix itself if you change up the coach?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 46 (1,505 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I can’t flip play action pass pa spot or power o on all modes. Those are the only two I’ve noticed not able to flip but those are key goal line plays
Message 4 of 46 (1,494 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’ve tried everything from changing play books to coaches to restarting ap to logging out and finally updating game and these two plays still won’t flip.

Message 5 of 46 (1,490 Views)

Community Manager
@basterdson That's not a bug, you aren't allowed to flip those plays. It was raised a while ago how the success rate on those plays were far too high than the team desired.

Basically, they were too over powered when flipped causing an easy conversion at the goal line.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 46 (1,488 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh well I’ve been flipping them for a year now until today. I hope everyone else isn’t allowed to flip them also

Message 7 of 46 (1,485 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry i've only tried in arena and league tournament, in those modes it doesn't work. i dont want to try the overdrive mo de bc it will be a free loss. hmm i can't try arena changing the coach b/c its stuck with the 1 coach for the day until tomorrow, so i don't know thats the mode i play the most im ranked 13 so this glitch is basically costing me a top 10 arena position which i usually am.
Message 8 of 46 (1,462 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@skylineonmadden OH, its just PA spot and PA power O aren't able to be flipped anymore? why didn't they just tell someone. those are the 2 plays that don't flip for me, i originally thought it was more but no its just those two.
Message 9 of 46 (1,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryHow about making it not flip in the play book so you actually know how the play is going. And how about a heads up message in the game. Also those plays don't work at all from the right hash if they can't be flipped you may as well replace them. Or better yet higher some better programmers who can just fix the defense to cover it better rather than take the half baked way out and disabling the flip function.... that's  just poor planning and lazy. 

Message 10 of 46 (1,442 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More