Peripherals not detected in F1 22

by SteveGamb

Original Post

Re: No Wheel Recognition in F1 22?

★★★ Newbie

I'm using the NGADA pedals not register. I will try thr usb plug cycling see if that works.

Message 301 of 306 (1,462 Views)

Re: Peripherals not detected in F1 22

★★★ Newbie

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Peripherals-not-detected-in-F1-22/td-p/11591538#:~:text=T... Using BUO836 interface with eiyh Logitech wheel and shifter, not sure what type of pedals. 

Message 302 of 306 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SteveGamb was it fixed for you yet? cause I got the Problem with my T150 + Pedals
Message 303 of 306 (1,094 Views)

★ Novice

Howdy y'all. I had the same problem today. Didn't really find a real solution until I finally got it to work again by starting over!

I used USBDeview to delete all drivers of my wheel/pedals (T150 in my case).

Then I downloaded the drivers (in my case, of the Thrustmaster site) and installed them. Before rebooting, I plugged my wheel in. After that...

it worked.

Hopefully at least some people have the same luck I did!

Message 304 of 306 (886 Views)

★★★ Novice

Man, you are a legend. Tried absolutely everything until this finally worked for me. Can't thank you enough.

Message 305 of 306 (587 Views)

Re: No Wheel Recognition in F1 22?

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

i use F1 2022 on PS4.

i’ve got the fanatec GT DD pro wheel and the steering wheel F1 esports V2 with CSL pedals. 

In the PlayStation menu, I am able to move around and make selections from the steering wheel but when I am in the game interface itself (no matter what the color Blue, purple or yellow the button is), the steering wheel does not respond and I have to use the PS4 controller otherwise none selection and no movement is made into the game. The only button responding is the PS button which allows me to go into the game or to go back to the PS interface.

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated 🙏🏻

Thanks in advance

Message 306 of 306 (451 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help