Peripherals not detected in F1 22

by SteveGamb

Original Post

Re: F-150 Steering Wheel ?

★★★ Newbie
@LucasCanellas No issues with other F1 series (F1 2021 works fine)

Steering Wheel is working great on Windows and one all others games.
Message 21 of 306 (2,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't and can't understand how EA launched a game with this kind of issues... Does they tested the game ? Does they only play with game controllers ??

Message 22 of 306 (2,709 Views)

No steering input

★★★ Newbie

I have Thrustmaster TM Open Wheel, TX base and TCLM pedals. When I go to map buttons there is no option there for Open Wheel, when I try to change another one it will register the brakes and accelerate but won’t register the steering wheel turning left or right 

Message 23 of 306 (2,682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to fix the issue by updating the wheel (Firmeware + software)

Message 24 of 306 (2,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a TMX (basically the same) and i updated soft- and firmware and it still doesn't recognise it in the game. It only shows the 2 keyboard presets

Message 25 of 306 (2,593 Views)

Re: No Wheel Recognition in F1 22?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Been waiting almost 8 hours for some sort of response from EA......come on what kind of customer service is this,8 hours with not 1 message like we're looking for the problem or we found the problem and are working on a fix,just silence,nice to know I'm a valued customer after buying the game every year for the last 20 years.

Message 26 of 306 (3,682 Views)

★★ Novice
@poorlyorange666 Spot on mate, paying up front for something that doesn’t work and then silence after making contact says to me everyone that paid up front and can’t play because of an incomplete game has a claim against EA. I wonder if mentioning some kind of law suit would speed the customer services up? EA = *.
Message 27 of 306 (3,648 Views)

★ Apprentice
@poorlyorange666 Sadly, all we'll get is the run-around until the July 1st patch, which effectively negates any reason to purchase for Early Access. I will be requesting a refund and buying the Standard game when it finally works. Pitiful is all I can say.
Message 28 of 306 (3,638 Views)

★★★ Novice

For anyone with the Thurstmaster SF-1000, TC-PC, T-LCM, you have to connect the pedals to the wheel base using the RJ cable (with the only usb connection being from the wheel base to your computer), this solved our problem.

Message 29 of 306 (3,537 Views)

T500 will not recognized on f1 22

★★ Novice

Starting game like normal 

Wheel calibrates

Cant press a button on the t500 rs 

Going to ffb settings whee notl detected only controller.

Fix asap pls 

Message 30 of 306 (2,789 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help