Dot.: Peripherals not detected in F1 22

by Woodland98

Original Post

Re: Wheel not working

★ Apprentice

No real update from EA at this time. Sorry everyone, little bit more time hopefully. In the meantime I bought a T300 base so hopefully I will be able to race soon

Message 251 of 306 (570 Views)

Re: Wheel not working

★★★ Newbie

My TS-PC Racer is finally detected by the game on origin after updating to latest firmware/driver.

However.... there's something wrong with the FPS in game... on ultra high with ray tracing off at 1440p it says 80 fps but begin to really stutter after few laps... it's not your usual G-Sync butter.

Even stranger... when i switch to low settings... game still won't go above 83 fps (I have a gsync 165 Hz monitor)

Message 252 of 306 (719 Views)

Re: No Wheel Recognition in F1 22?

★★★★★ Newbie

I hav tried all of the ideas but it stil doesn't work. What can i do i hav tried everything Uninstaling, Reset my pc, and unpluged the usb cable?

Message 253 of 306 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

GUYS I FIXED IT THIS IS TERRIBLE BUT THIS IS WORKING U NEED DISCONNECT EVERY DEVICE KEYBOARDS/JOYSTICK/SHIFTER ETC. JUST ONLY WHEEL

Message 254 of 306 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't work for PS4

Message 255 of 306 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Neither for pc.

@Woodland98 wrote:

GUYS I FIXED IT THIS IS TERRIBLE BUT THIS IS WORKING U NEED DISCONNECT EVERY DEVICE KEYBOARDS/JOYSTICK/SHIFTER ETC. JUST ONLY WHEEL

Message 256 of 306 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@keykiller1 Im on pc
Message 257 of 306 (620 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How long until an issue like this is addressed typically?  My thrustmaster tmx and lcm pedals are doing the same thing when connected for this only for this game.  All suggested workarounds have been attempted with know success so far so the only thing left is to sit and wait for an update patch.  I don't really understand how this type of issue could get overlooked or not addressed as quickly as possible.  That's the point of buying a racing game.  Who even uses a controller to play something like this.  

Message 258 of 306 (609 Views)

★ Apprentice

Brand new t300, t3pa pro is deals, still ps4, game still does not recognize the wheel

Message 259 of 306 (540 Views)

★ Apprentice

OK, I might have a fix for anyone using the Ferrari wheels or the open wheel wheels. This is only tested on my t300 (not my t500) 

1. uninstall the game 

2. remove the f1 style wheel

3. reinstall game

4. attach non f1 style wheel if you have it. 
5. start ps4 (I am on ps4)

6. if wheel is now recognized power off ps4

(if wheel isn’t recognized… I don’t know)

7. Re-install formula type wheel

8. should hopefully work

if anyone wants to try this with the t500 please do

Message 260 of 306 (525 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help