Re: PC AUDIO ISSUES

by Doc_John5onn

Original Post

PC AUDIO ISSUES

★ Novice

Product: F1 22
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Audio issues - Music will clip in and out once logging in to the main menu of the game. Confirmed my issue is the game and not my audio equipment. Changed audio quality setting to low to ultra high. No difference. Please fix so I can go back to racing!!!
What is your 16 digit Report Code?
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Driver Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open F1 22 on desktop. I currently use the Xbox app and the EA Desktop app.
What happens when the bug occurs? Audio cuts in and out continuously. Rapidly.
What do you expect to see? Audio that is sustained and does not cut in and out.

Audio continuously cuts in and out once going to main menu. And during all career races. 

Message 1 of 6 (319 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Doc_John5onn wrote:

Product: F1 22
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Audio issues - Music will clip in and out once logging in to the main menu of the game. Confirmed my issue is the game and not my audio equipment. Changed audio quality setting to low to ultra high. No difference. Please fix so I can go back to racing!!!
What is your 16 digit Report Code?
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Driver Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open F1 22 on desktop. I currently use the Xbox app and the EA Desktop app.
What happens when the bug occurs? Audio cuts in and out continuously. Rapidly.
What do you expect to see? Audio that is sustained and does not cut in and out.

Audio continuously cuts in and out once going to main menu. And during all career races. 

Bluetooth audio?

Message 2 of 6 (301 Views)

★ Novice
@SteveJackson No, I’m using aux inputs and digital outputs for a stereo/buttkicker setup. But, my audio setup I know has nothing to do with my issue, because of two reasons.

1. My audio works with literally every other game and program. Tested this yesterday.

2. I left for a trip on 3/7/2023 and was racing almost every day up to that point with my audio and setup working great. Came back 3/14/2023 updated my NVIDIA Drivers and now the audio cuts in and out. Has to be the F1 game.
Message 3 of 6 (286 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Doc_John5onn wrote:
@SteveJacksonNo, I’m using aux inputs and digital outputs for a stereo/buttkicker setup. But, my audio setup I know has nothing to do with my issue, because of two reasons.

1. My audio works with literally every other game and program. Tested this yesterday.

2. I left for a trip on 3/7/2023 and was racing almost every day up to that point with my audio and setup working great. Came back 3/14/2023 updated my NVIDIA Drivers and now the audio cuts in and out. Has to be the F1 game.

Not the Nvidia drivers?

Message 4 of 6 (270 Views)

★ Novice
@SteveJackson Might be possible, but how? Never heard of graphics drivers causing audio issues. Bringing up to the community to see if this can be addressed in a future update of the game.
Message 5 of 6 (264 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Doc_John5onn wrote:
@SteveJacksonMight be possible, but how? Never heard of graphics drivers causing audio issues. Bringing up to the community to see if this can be addressed in a future update of the game.

They load an audio driver (all GPU drivers do) and can sometimes faff up your Windows sound sources.

Plus, Nvidia are churning out stranger spaghetti these days....

Message 6 of 6 (260 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help