NBA Live MobileResource Download Error

by bartekptb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NBA Live MobileResource Download Error

★★★ Newbie

So I've tried to put a season 4 100 OVR Malcolm Brogdon into my multi-year lineup, but I closed the game and when I turn it back on, i get a "Resource Download Error" every time I try to change my point guard on a multi-year lineup, and I cannot do nothing about it as it keeps constantly popping up. There's also a blank space between the 101 OVR Isiah Thomas and the 100 OVR Kyrie Irving (on the attached photo) right where Brogdon should be. I don't want to make a new account, as I have had this account since season 3 of the game.

Message 1 of 20 (1,087 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Resource Download Error in NBALM

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

As this issue is now resolved, I've closed this thread. If you're still having troubles with this error, please create a new thread so we can investigate further with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 20 (1,414 Views)

All Replies

Re: NBA Live MobileResource Download Error

★★★ Newbie

I get the same error when I access my old lineup. It seems some old players cause the game to display this error!!

Please Fix, we can not play anymore!

Message 2 of 20 (1,070 Views)

Resource download error

★★★ Newbie

Plsss fix this error. I can't play the event because of this error. Plsss fix it ASAP

Message 3 of 20 (1,054 Views)

Resource download error when looking at golden ticket player nba live mobile

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I open any tab (showdown, pvp, or ultimate Team) where I can see my season 3 golden ticket player, I get a resource download error because the game cannot fully load the player. It is the season 3 golden ticket Zion Williamson sg that is bugged. 

Message 4 of 20 (1,082 Views)

FIX THE RESOURCE DOWNLOAD ERROR

★★★ Newbie

Fix it pls

Message 5 of 20 (1,043 Views)

Re: Resource download error

Community Manager

@ltlejjn2ybpx 

This is a connectivity error, try switching between Wi-Fi and Mobile Data, thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 20 (1,033 Views)

Resource download error

★★★ Novice

Resource download error 

I cannot play some events 

Please fix the issues 

May be a bug 

I have already tried all your suggests 

I can't fix alone 

I need your help support 

Thank you 

Message 7 of 20 (1,043 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too. Looks like it has something t do with the ultimate lineup. He cant load/ find certain players. Thanks for ur help.

Message 8 of 20 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Novice
@WillFreetown Thanks for your message
Message 9 of 20 (1,026 Views)

Resource Download Error in NBALM

★ Novice

Hi all, Nice to see you all.

I got a case about the error in NBA Live Mobile.

I'm using Ip13 pro and Wifi to connect the game. Everything look so normal but when I try to use my Multi-Year line up to issue some mission of LIVE Today event I got an error. Then I tried to reinstalled the game but it's still happened. I tried everything I can but when I access into PvP, Showmatch, LIVE Today event,... by my Multi-year line up it's still happened. If anyone in here have a same case pls help me to issue it.

Message 10 of 20 (1,034 Views)