Multiplayer Replay Mode - Missing option to switch between cars

by Logoo69

Original Post

Multiplayer Replay Mode - Missing option to switch between cars

★★★ Apprentice

Product: F1 22
Platform:PC (Steam)
Summarize your bug Multiplayer Replays miss the option to switch the view to another car.
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Multiplayer
How often does the bug occur? Every time
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Drive a Race in a Multiplayer Session and save the Full Race Replay. Go to the Theatre and watch the replay. There is no button to switch cars.
What happens when the bug occurs? No button to switch drivers.
What do you expect to see? To be able to switch drivers as in Singleplayer replays.

This is a most needed option to enforce custom rules in private leagues and I expect even for the official eSports this is a most needed feature.

In F1 2021 there was a workaround for this bug. I expected this bug to be gone in F1 22 but instead the workaround won't work anymore and there is still no option to switch cars.

Thanks for your help. I hope this will find its way to the devs.

Message 1 of 20 (4,933 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Replay Mode - Missing option to switch between cars

★★★ Novice

This would be an extremely important feature. And it will get in the way a lot in leagues and for content creation, I hope they add it in the next update.

Message 2 of 20 (4,856 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

People can up this problem plz?

Message 3 of 20 (4,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

+1 As per OP we need this feature to enforce rules in leagues. This would also be very useful for content creation as often the action in the race isn't just from the drivers perspective. What is strange is that the still camera mode allows you to switch drivers, so the data must be there for the replay mode. Please fix.

Message 4 of 20 (4,650 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly, the data is there, and in F1 2021 it was possible because of a 'glitch' (select in photomode the driver you want to see, stay on that one, close photomode and press right arrow). It than switched to that particular driver.

Message 5 of 20 (4,579 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would like to see this feature on console. It’s works on gran turismo as well you can switch to other drivers after the multiplayer race. So it’s should be possible to make it for F1 22 too.

Message 6 of 20 (4,314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We need this, plz people can up this post and EA wek up? any leagues need it

Message 7 of 20 (4,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kentit's been a while since I posted this. Can you please clear this up? Is the missing feature by design and whats the reasoning for this? Since the feature exists in singleplayer I can't imagine any reason to not provide this for multiplayer replays. In fact it is much more important for multiplayer than for singleplayer.

Message 8 of 20 (4,213 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree, this is a very important thing to have in league races mostly

Message 9 of 20 (4,143 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

any update on this? Is this available for the esport build? I don't see any reason for hiding the other drivers perspective.

Message 10 of 20 (3,622 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help