Madden Mobile Ideas

by jgriggsjr

Original Post

Madden Mobile Ideas

★★★ Newbie
I have some ideas for Madden Mobile that will make the experience better for fans of the game and football in general.

Legend Coaches;
I like the coaches on Madden but I really feel like many players and fans would like to have some of the coaching legends that have made their teams great in the past, for example

Philadelphia * Vermeil
Kansas City Hank Stram
Green Bay Vince Lombardi
Chicago Mike Sitka
Dallas Tom Landry
San Francisco Bill Walsh

Every team has that one historic coach that they are proud of and consider a part of the football heritage of their franchise.

Also, specialized packs for each team that features legend players form that teams history, for example as a Chiefs fan I would love to see;

Emmitt Thomas
Otis Taylor
Len Dawson
Jan Stenerude
Neil Smith
Derrick Thomas
Deron Cherry
Buck Buchanan
Bobby Bell
Willy McGinnest
Priest Holmes

The list goes on. Everyone that loves football has past players that are their heroes and while you guys do have legends, you don't have enough of them and you don't feature enough of any one team to satisfy any fan.

My last idea is for you guys to make sure there are enough players from each team so you can build an elite lineup that is true to the actual team itself. For me to have an all Chiefs team, I have to mix and match gold and elite players, so most people just have a team comprised of the best players they can get their hands on.
Message 1 of 1 (206 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More