Re: In battle for the West mode

by imt6y

Original Post

In battle for the West mode

★★★★ Novice

I was just playing battle for the West mode and 3 very strange things happened that would turn Madden mobile NFL into backyard Madden mobile because in backyard football things that get called as Penalties in the NFL don't always get called Penalties in backyard football and that's what happened!!!!! The Team I was playing threw passes all the way down the real easily but I some how held them to 4th and goal from the 13 yard line which they went for it now this is where it gets weird they was going to pass for a TD and their WR grabs not 1 but 2 of my defenders covering him and threw them to the ground so he could catch the pass for a TD now in what football game ever is called a TD bizarro world maybe , then I drove my team down scored a TD , I went for 2 , their defense did touch my RB before he crossed the line but cross the line he did on his feet and whole body was laying in the middle of the end zone and my 2 point conversion was called no good really on his feet crossing the line & whole body in the middle of the end zone no good REALLY ok then , 2nd half starts starts I'm down by 1 I burn up the clock getting into position to set up for the field goal for the WIN I do a running play to get the ball in the middle of the field and lo and behold their DE gets through my line and some how takes the hand-off from my QB before my RB  how can that ever happen , it can't so that's 3 things that only happens in backyard football so when it happens in a NFL game you have to shake your head because it now turns that NFL game into its new name called (Madden mobile Backyard Football) !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ. Explain?

Message 1 of 3 (418 Views)

★ Guide
@johnjohn196641 Definitely frustrating. I've been there for sure. I do agree that the "goal line" in madden mobile seems to be a bit off.

As far as the other stuff, it sucks but it does happen can't expect perfection but hope for consistent performance.
Message 2 of 3 (312 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeppie you are right about that and I know but even knowing that when it costs you a game it still drives me crazy sucks but just does lol

Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More