Re: I can’t trade an Epic player in TOTW

by mettillm

Original Post

I can’t trade an Epic player in TOTW

★★★ Newbie

Why won’t the game allow me to trade S2 Winfield Jr as my 10th Epic player? I tried turning off my IPad, rebooting the game, etc… and its still not allowing me to add it  so I can get the week 10 player. 

Thanks,

Jon

Message 1 of 6 (829 Views)

★ Novice
@2bcz6kexvosp I’m having the same issue with Epic Onwenu for Iconic Onwenu. Also, one of two ARB Iconic Pocic not tradeable for upgrade to Foil Iconic Pocic
Message 2 of 6 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mettillm I had my player saved in a lineup. Clear your lineups and it should free the player for trades.
Message 3 of 6 (530 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the suggestion. Not exactly sure what you mean by “clear the lineup” so I just deleted that lineup that I had put both cards in, (my primary lineup). Logged out and logged back in. Cards still not available for trade. But they are still available for my lineup.

Message 4 of 6 (527 Views)

★ Novice

“Clear your lineups.” Do you mean delete all my lineups?

Message 5 of 6 (525 Views)

★ Novice
@2bcz6kexvosp it worked! I deleted all my lineups just to see what would happen. Looked like I had those cards in more than one lineup so they weren’t available to trade. So I don’t think I had to delete all the lineups just “clear” the lineups as you said. I took a slightly different course but got to the same destination. Thanks for the help @2bcz6kexvosp
Message 6 of 6 (517 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More