I can't buy premium live Card

by Pesimistns

Original Post

Re: Have Not Received NBA Live Mobile new Live pass, Premium and MVP Pass option

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Hi, I didn't get any Live Pass, Premium Pass, MVP Pass purchase options in the Store to make any purchases. This has never happened before. Is there any way I can get those purchase options? I really wanna purchase them for my NBA Live mobile account I.D.#[Removed - CM]

Message 11 of 38 (648 Views)

Re: Have Not Received NBA Live Mobile new Live pass, Premium and MVP Pass option

Community Manager

Hi, @1994579 

Please do not post your User ID in public. What type of device do you play on?

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 38 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Sorry about posting the I.D.🤦🏿‍♂️ I play on an Android device
Message 13 of 38 (639 Views)

Re: I can't buy premium live Card

★★★ Newbie

Ben de aynı sorunu yaşıyorum. Adminler yeterince yardımcı olmuyor

Message 14 of 38 (616 Views)

Community Manager

@1994579 

Thanks. Have you tried all of these steps?

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 38 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I've tried everything. This is the first time I've had this problem; Never happened before. I've always got the Live Pass purchase options in the Store with previous promos, but since this new one came out, there's no purchase options at all for Live Pass Premium nor Live Pass MVP, and I need this one for important player upgrades or it'll just make no sense to play the game since gameplay and group competition depends on these promos. Is there any way I can receive the Live Pass purchase options in my Store?
Message 16 of 38 (412 Views)

★★ Novice
I've never had a problem purchasing a live Pass card before. My game and Google play app are up to date. All purchase options are working fine and I can't just buy livepass.
Message 17 of 38 (410 Views)

Community Manager

@Pesimistns  @1994579  @Lokman21 

Do you recall doing anything to your devices or logging into other devices with your NBA LIVE Mobile account prior to this happening? Any new downloaded apps? 

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 38 (395 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry That's the thing. I didn't do any of those things. That's why it's so weird that all of a sudden, I didn't receive the new Live Pass purchase options. I did nothing differently.
Message 19 of 38 (390 Views)

Community Manager

@1994579  @Pesimistns  @Lokman21 

If you're still not able to buy the Live Pass can you direct message me your User ID and device type you play on?

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 38 (379 Views)