I can't buy premium live Card

by Pesimistns

Original Post

I can't buy premium live Card

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can't buy premium live Card, this option is not active in the store. I want this issue to be resolved immediately and our grievance to be resolved.

ID : [Removed - CM]

Pesimistns

By Android 

Message 5 of 38 (1,900 Views)

Live pass

★★★ Newbie

No live pass offers in my account either premium mvp or normal live pass EA please fix these asap

Message 1 of 38 (1,929 Views)

Re: Live pass

Community Manager

Hey, @lu6zaw0btsde 

Are you able to see the offers if you check your device for updates, restart your device, and reinstall the app?

As long as you login to the game with Google or Apple your progress won't be lost when re-installing. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 38 (1,910 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hi, my name is Maksym.I am from Ukraine. I have the same problem.There us no offers for live pass in store.I tried to reinstall the app,cleaned cashe and data,checked new versions but still no offers in store for items for real money.Problem appeared in April. I play on samsung devices.Can you help me,please?
Message 3 of 38 (1,890 Views)

Community Manager
@MK121987

Hey there!

Do you know if the offers will show up if you load up the game on another device? Curious to know if it's device specific.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 38 (1,812 Views)

Have Not Received NBA Live Mobile new Live pass, Premium and MVP Pass options*

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EA, I'M REPORTING A BUG.  I DID NOT GET THE NEW LIVE PASS, PREMIUM PASS AND MVP PASS PURCHASE OPTIONS IN THE STORE OF MY NBA LIVE MOBILE ACCOUNT. BEEN HAVING THIS ISSUE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS.  NBA LIVE MOBILE ID [Removed - CM]

Message 6 of 38 (1,929 Views)

Re: Have Not Received NBA Live Mobile new Live pass, Premium and MVP Pass option

Community Manager

Hi, @1994579 

Thank you for reaching out to us and I hope you're able to access the LIVE Pass by now. If not, can you check your purchase history and verify whether you see a completed purchased there for your Google/Apple account?

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 38 (1,883 Views)

Re: I can't buy premium live Card

Community Manager

Hey, @Pesimistns 

Sorry to hear about it not being available. Have you tried these steps in our help article to see if it will show up for you? It's possible the game needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 38 (1,856 Views)

★★ Novice
I restored the application but the problem is not solved. I restarted the phone and the problem was not solved. I tried from another device, problem still not solved. All purchase options are active but livepass Card is not available in the store.
Message 9 of 38 (1,850 Views)

Community Manager

@Pesimistns 

have you been able to purchase the Live-Pass in the past?

Can you check to see if you have the latest software update on your device and Google Play Store update? Do you know if you recently selected your age in game when you logged in?

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 38 (1,845 Views)