Gifting Bundles to Friends!!!

by Pariots10

Original Post

Gifting Bundles to Friends!!!

★ Novice
‪@EAHelp and @EAMaddenMobile I love this game!! I spend a LOT of madden cash on bundles and packs. But can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it possible to gift bundles!!! I know the community would be thrilled about sending madden cash bundles to friends and league mates!!!‬ Especially with the new Christmas Promo coming, it would be awesome to send gifts to friends and family on Chrismas Day!!! It doesn’t even need to be coin packs...just madden cash bundles would be AWESOME!!! I hope you guys can really consider this! It’s an easy adjustment that created a lot of FUN last year!!! Thanks!!!

Please take this into consideration...your company will gain back a lot of its loyal madden cash buyers if you do so!!!

However, if this is something you won’t implement, it would be very considerate if you could take the time to explain to me why this cannot be so. Because this only looks like a benefit it most people’s eyes!!!
00803D47-312B-497C-BFC6-214F69E5F1E5.png
Message 1 of 3 (879 Views)

Re: Gifting Bundles to Friends!!!

★★★ Guide

You could just give your friends and family iTunes or Google Play gift cards and they could buy it themselves.

Message 2 of 3 (861 Views)

Re: Gifting Bundles to Friends!!!

★ Novice
I get your thought process, but it would be so much easier if the nice folks at EA could just implement the “gifting” bundles feature. Then you could transfer bundles to all league mates and friends without having to give them a gift card personally. Essentially adding this feature would be an easy and efficient way to gift all packs that would benefit the community and EA!!!
Message 3 of 3 (857 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More