Re: College Throwbacks Crashing Game

by imt6y

Original Post

Accepted Solution

College Throwbacks Crashing Game

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I click on the generic CT event.. the one you can play 10x and the crashes. 5x in a row.. crashes. 

Message 1 of 5 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry No this was fixed within hours of its arrival. Definitely before the 1930pm refresh. At least for me. Hasn't shown back up, life is good... ish lol.

Android phone and iPad

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (389 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
@imt6y Yep. Whole game crashes.
Tooo many glitches with CT games and goals.
Message 2 of 5 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@imt6y4 x’s on me but finally loaded! EA just doesn’t give a rats *** about all the issues with this years version as posts don’t get timely replies, issues don’t get fixed and I seriously doubt any of the developers actually play the game!

I have an EZ fix for all the issues…. Hire 1 person, assign them to follow these “HELP” threads and go out and play the games that are broken!!!

That way they will experience what we do and maybe, just maybe they’ll have more empathy than what they show!

The “Helpers” on here are inundated with issues they themselves can’t fix so they send them upstream and rarely do any of mine get resolved timely or at all!

I get more help from actual players than EA!

Message 3 of 5 (459 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @lkbroach  @imt6y  @drsmartass1776 

Are you all still experiencing this? Just got in today and from what I've seen it should be fixed now. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (428 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry No this was fixed within hours of its arrival. Definitely before the 1930pm refresh. At least for me. Hasn't shown back up, life is good... ish lol.

Android phone and iPad
Message 5 of 5 (390 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More