Can't log into my NBA Live Mobile Account

by jiftb93f9vur

Original Post

Can't log into my NBA Live Mobile Account

★★★ Newbie

Suddenly, I can't log into my NBA Live Mobile account (which is my spending account). I have spoken on the phone with EA Help representative several times about troubleshooting tips. I tried all the troubleshooting tips, but nothing helped. Can anyone please help me restore access to my account?? It's my spending account. 
"[edit: email address removed]" is the Google Play email associated with my NBA Live Mobile account. 

Message 1 of 4 (973 Views)

Re: Can't log into my NBA Live Mobile Account

Champion
@jiftb93f9vur Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done?
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 2 of 4 (941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The troubleshooting tips were recommended by EA Help representatives on the phone, but none of the tips works. These are the the tips below:

1 I restarted/rebooted/factory reset my phone.

2-I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest NBA live Mobile app 

3- I cleared the storage and cashe of the NBA Live Mobile app on phone.

4-I used a different phone to try to  log on my NBA Live Mobile account. I still couldn't log on my account even with a different phone.

5- However, I am able to log in with other accounts, but not with my primary account. 

I already spent almost 2,000 US dollars on my NBA Live Mobile primary account. Why does EA Sports block me from accessing my own account after I spent so much money?? Please, please do something to allow me to access my account again. I have contacted the EA help team several times (including on Twitter), but no one has done much to solve this problem. If you can't solve the problem, can you please connect me to someone who can solve it. I am very, very frustrated. Again, I already spent almost 2,000 US dollars this year on this NBA Live Mobile account that I can't access now. This is not fair!!!!!

Message 3 of 4 (932 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @jiftb93f9vur,

If you're still having issues logging in, please try unlinking and relinking your account by following the steps here

Please let me know how this works for you! 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (875 Views)