Re: CAMPAIGN Objective Issues

by R00STERV1LLE

Original Post

CAMPAIGN Objective Issues

★★★ Newbie

1. VOLUME 3 Jordan Poole Objective requires 1 Monthly Master Card to play, I had 87 BIRD and it wouldn't let me play until I acquired a 2nd Monthly Master 87 FOX.

2. VOLUME 4 1X Championship Rings requires you Join a League to complete the Objective. I'm already in a League and it won't let me play for the prize. I like the league I'm in and I'm the Commissioner. I shouldn't have to leave my league and join another just to complete the task. I should be able to play it if I'm already in a league.

3. VOLUME 4 25,000 Coins. This Objective requires 3 Monthly Master Cards to play. With the previous  VOLUME 3 issue, this means I will need to get 2 more Monthly Master Cards instead of just 1 more in order to play. I already have 2 because the game isn't recognizing the 87 BIRD and it's only acknowledged the 87 FOX card.

Message 1 of 3 (506 Views)

★★ Novice

I am currently having problem number 2, Last season I had problem number 3( Currently unknown because of current problem number 2).

Message 2 of 3 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right,  like at some point they need to acknowledge these basic issues and work on resolving them.

Message 3 of 3 (401 Views)