by AshCloud9

Original Post

Re: Answer --> How to fix "Oops... Unknown Error" at facebook login

★★ Novice

I'll try that, see you on the other side.Confusedmileymad:

Message 21 of 32 (5,721 Views)

★★ Novice

I got back in, but it only showed that I had 11 messages. When I clicked on the mail icon in the top right, it didnt show any messages in the inbox at all. It then proceeded to disconnect me.

This is what it looked like

Message 22 of 32 (5,714 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Jantenberg wrote:

I got back in, but it only showed that I had 11 messages. When I clicked on the mail icon in the top right, it didnt show any messages in the inbox at all. It then proceeded to disconnect me.

This is what it looked like

Are you SURE your error popup said "Oops... Unknown Error. Sorry but an unexpected error occurred. Please try again."

If you are getting disconnected and/or not getting that EXACT popup error message, then your problem isn't related to this thread really (even though the steps helped you, LOL).

Do you maybe get an error saying something about a network timeout?

Message 23 of 32 (5,700 Views)

★★★ Pro

You may want to try logging in with another device.

Message 24 of 32 (5,696 Views)

★★ Novice

Welp, you're right. It's the network timeout error. Oh well, got any solutions to that?Confusedmileytongue: Or is it completely unrelated?

Message 25 of 32 (5,686 Views)

★★★ Pro

Why yes I do believe I do. 

Delete then reinstall madden if your account is connected to Facebook. You may even want to back up your device on iTunes. Seemed to work for everyone else with this problem.

Message 26 of 32 (5,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Jantenberg wrote:

Welp, you're right. It's the network timeout error. Oh well, got any solutions to that?Confusedmileytongue: Or is it completely unrelated?

I've never had that issue, so if simply rebooting your device and/or switching from WIFI to Phone Network (or vice versa) doesn't fix it, I don't know. THere are several other threads here related to network timeout errors so start reading them and see if they can help.
Sorry, the 2 issues are definitely not related.
Message 27 of 32 (5,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you fix this if it happens to you on your guest account

Message 28 of 32 (5,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't log in on my main account. After the time resets this day I tried to play to complete my daily goals. "OOPS... UNKNOWN ERROR Sorry,something unexpected went wrong. Please try again." this is what pop ups. EA!!! Please help me. I tried to log in my secondary account I can log in. Then I try to log in my main account to my secondary phone it still can't. Please help me fast...

23585282_1910717812278856_375255952_o.png
Message 29 of 32 (4,674 Views)

★★ Novice

hey have you solved the problem yet? I am having the exact same problem right now

Message 30 of 32 (4,506 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More