Message 11 of 32 (3,477 Views)

Re: Answer --> How to fix "Oops... Unknown Error" at facebook login

★★★ Pro

Oh sorry. 

Message 12 of 32 (3,471 Views)

★ Apprentice

@matt476977 wrote:
I don't have this guest account think when I press play now it auto connects me to facebook

Try the whole thing again from scratch, every step again, but add these steps as well.

Step 8.1) Log Out of Facebook (it's in the "more" list like the privacy shortcuts, but all the way at the bottom of list).

Step 14.1) Game should act like you are a new user so follow the prompts for age and stuff, and do the first tutorials again, until you can access Madden's Home screen.

Step 14.2) In Madden, click the settings icon (lower right corner) and click "Log Into Facebook".

Step 14.3) Facebook app should open and allow you to log in.

Then continue to step 15 of the main list of steps....

Post results please!

Message 13 of 32 (3,469 Views)

★ Apprentice

that doesnt work for me cause when i hit play now it auto ask me for a fb account

Message 14 of 32 (3,461 Views)

★ Apprentice

you guys are my only hope lol,appreciate oyu guys helping me Standard smile

Message 15 of 32 (3,458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

These new steps helped... kinda. When I login with facebook now, it works!

For about 10 seconds. I can access everything on the menu, edit my team, etc. All the functions work, but then it just goes right back to the "oops" error. Not sure why this is, any thoughts?

Message 16 of 32 (3,447 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hm, maybe try fixing your lineup if you can.

Message 17 of 32 (3,440 Views)

★ Apprentice

Question to both of you...

Let's make sure the bug was reacting the exact same way as mine was.

There are 2 different "Oops... Unknown Error" senarios that I have seen though my past.

1) For "Too Many Inbox Messages" bug, when I open the game, it loads (progress bar on bottom) and you get "Tap Screen To Play" flashing on screen. You tap screen and the screen switches to black and attempts to load (spinning circle) for about 10 seconds, and sometimes the backround of the Home Screen begins to build (map of USA with level, stamina, coins, cash, etc...), then reverts back to a rainy seahawks stadium picture with "Oops... Unknown Error" popup message. If you click "OK" to retry, it brings you back to the Sherman picture and "Tap Screen to Play". Then you tap screen and the process repeats with the black screen, loading circle for 10 seconds, etc... and you can repeat this endlessly (100 times if you like).

2) For "100 OVR" bug, when I open the game, it loads (progress bar on bottom) and you get "Tap Screen To Play" flashing on screen. You tap screen and it doesn't even try to think! It simply changes to a rainy seahawks stadium picture with "Oops... Unknown Error" popup message. If you click "OK" to retry, the popup immediately comes back (within 1 second). The backround usually switches to the Sherman picture, but if you do it fast enough, that second popup happens so fast that even the rainy stadium picture doesn't change. By the 3rd popup, it definitely switches to sherman picture, but again the error popup comes back within a second. This repeats EXACTLY 8 TIMES (9 error popups in a row). Then it brings you back to sherman picture and says "Tap Screen to Play". If you tap screen again, 9 more error popups and back to "Tap Screen to Play".

Now the 3 questions for both of you....

Which way was your game reacting BEFORE trying my steps?

Which way is your game reacting NOW after trying my steps?

Roughly guess how many auctions do you think you had posted before you got locked out with 100 ovr bug (100, 300, 500, 700, 1000+)?

Message 18 of 32 (3,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Mine is probably the too many inbox errors, considering I didn't play for a long while before retrying to open the game. Also because my OVR is 64Confusedmileylol:

Anyway, your additional steps helped more than the original, as the original steps did nothing. The additional steps allowed me to access the game for a few seconds, before it disconnected again. The auctions PROBABLY didnt have much to do with it.

Message 19 of 32 (3,431 Views)

★ Apprentice

If/when you get back in, the first thing you need to do is clear that inbox!!
Having more than around 600 inbox messages build up is known to cause this error.

Message 20 of 32 (3,428 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More