74 Riley Dixon P for NY Giants

by lkbroach

Original Post

Accepted Solution

74 Riley Dixon P for NY Giants

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EA_Blueberry 

I have 4 of these I can’t use in sets plus 2, 95 Program players. Any idea when they’ll be eligible to trade in??

Message 1 of 5 (1,011 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 74 Riley Dixon P for NY Giants

Community Manager

@lkbroach 

You get that punter issued for each Field Pass because there is a requirement to have East Punter to complete an event. I think the way the code was set up was to ensure everyone gets one, otherwise it would likely have to be configured to see who has one and who doesn't. I know it's not visually appealing but I don't foresee any immediate changes around this. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (907 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lkbroach 

You get that punter issued for each Field Pass because there is a requirement to have East Punter to complete an event. I think the way the code was set up was to ensure everyone gets one, otherwise it would likely have to be configured to see who has one and who doesn't. I know it's not visually appealing but I don't foresee any immediate changes around this. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (908 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hhhh

Message 3 of 5 (894 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I’ll buy this is how I got 4 of these, but the issue is that I can’t do anything with them - can’t use them in trades of any kind, etc. Many of us have other East punters so these 4 sit on my bench with no value.
Message 4 of 5 (846 Views)

Community Manager
@ElmoPeabody

Understood. I know some players had some trouble getting the required players for certain events in the past so having them duplicated to players may have been the only viable option to avoid problems with players contacting us about missing items. I can see how it can be a pain to look at visually.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (729 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More