sweet tooth

by BrokenRooferXE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sweet tooth

★★★★★ Novice

I can't get the credit for the new surprise challenge.  I have 3 stars on all levels.  But when I replay them, it doesn't give me credit on the event.  It says it will if all the levels have been completed.  But that's not the case for me. 

Message 1 of 18 (547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sweet tooth

Champion (Retired)

What happens when you try the Construction Mode?  It's the button on the top left of the gameboard.

The following is from the Pogo Forums:

"Re: Sweet Tooth Town

Postby Mod_Jada » January 18th, 2023, 12:59 pm

Use your chocolate coins to purchase another shop.

Click on the icon at the top left side of the game to go to Construction Mode.

Next, click on any billboard that has an exclamation point on it.

You will see how many chocolate coins are needed to purchase a shop.
You can purchase a shop if you have enough coins.

Ater making the purchase, click on the icon on the top left side to exit Construction Mode.

You will then be on the main map screen and you will see your owned shops.."

View in thread

Message 11 of 18 (695 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @BrokenRooferXE     

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 18 (516 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BrokenRooferXE   @EA_Illium    Replays don't count towards this challenge, only new levels. You can purchase a new shop or tier if you have enough coins.

Message 3 of 18 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Still didn't help
Message 4 of 18 (465 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'll look at buying more levels, to see if it's worth paying for just for this.  

Message 5 of 18 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I click the "Out of Stock" button.  It says to upgrade.  I have 133978 coins.  Is that not enough?

Message 6 of 18 (459 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That solution doesn't work for me or my issues. I have three different buildings that are "out of stock" and could upgrade, but it doesn't give me the option to do so, only destroy them. I have enough coins and there are more levels if I were able to upgrade, but again, it doesn't allow upgrade, only demolition. I've asked for help on the subject before and received zero response, so asking here.

Message 7 of 18 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I have enough coins to upgrade the Chocolat and Candy/Gumball building, but it won't let me purchase the new tiers, only demolish the buildings.

Message 8 of 18 (435 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Attached is what I get when I agree to upgrade Chocolat; it just goes to demolition mode.

Message 9 of 18 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried all these steps and it still does not register that I have finished a level (new or replayed).  This is outrageously frustrating.  Help????

Message 10 of 18 (408 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help