Re: sweet tooth town stuck in construction

by Cresh1369KW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sweet tooth town stuck in construction

★★★ Newbie

sweet tooth town is frozen in construction zone  I have pressed the icon upper left hand corner  it still continues to be frozen in the mode  I cannot finish challenge...

this is the third day      

HELP

Message 1 of 12 (1,120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @gepers1947 Can you try to Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link) or Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in) and check if this continues?  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 12 (1,080 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@gepers1947 please help this is frustrating....
Message 2 of 12 (1,117 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @gepers1947 Can you try to Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link) or Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in) and check if this continues?  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 12 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@gepers1947 sweet tooth town is frozen in construction is frozen help
Message 4 of 12 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

been stuck for months

Message 5 of 12 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

been stuck for months no help at all ea very disappointing

Message 6 of 12 (666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sweet tooth will not  let me upgrade new buildings....when i click the crane  it says REMOVE  and my building is OUT OF STOCK.....

Message 7 of 12 (435 Views)

★★ Novice

I was having a similar problem, but it finally loaded.  Now, whenever I play a game, it will not save the progress.  I'm not someone who usually has problems with this game.  But now that there is a 48 hour challenge, nothing will save.  Sigh. 

Message 8 of 12 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting the message of "Unfortunately, your progress could not be saved. Do you want to try saving it again?" I am unable to do the 2 day challenge for Sweet Tooth Town like this.

Message 9 of 12 (387 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am NOT a computer expert!  I'm lucky to turn on the machine and find a game.  This is YOUR job to "fix" the games that we Pay for. Sorry.  Miss Frustration

Message 10 of 12 (238 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help