solitaire blitz not working

by bmwsrs4

Original Post

problem loading solitare blitz

★ Novice

I have tried several times to load and get no where.  I really hate what has been done to pogo. no place to chat with friends.  This is not progress!!!

Message 11 of 128 (901 Views)

Re: New on Early Access: Play Solitaire Blitz

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @warmthcowardice and @butterfly96021. I'll be happy to help.

To start, could you share your Pogo Compatibility Tool information? It helps with things like version numbers (for example: Microsoft Edge has two very different browser versions out right now), and some of your cookies settings. Additionally, if you can share how much system RAM you have, that would help a lot, as well.

To help out, here's some information on how to find your RAM on Windows:

1. From the Start menu, type ram
  2. The option View RAM Info should appear and select that one
  3. Check the value next to Installed RAM under Device Specifications

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 12 of 128 (893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've had an issue with this game from the start. I have done the compatibility scans multiple times and my results say "Java and Flash not installed / disabled" - everything else is fine. Yes I've reinstalled them and still nothing. I have tried another browser, firefox, and couldn't get pass the main solitaire blitz screen and kept getting a message saying "a web page is slowing you down (nothing else was open) what do you want to do?"... I play all games on chrome, this allows me to get to where they want me to replay a level to continue mission and that's when it all stops. I have even cleared my cache and still nothing at all. I have to press the "home button" to exit the game ........ I have contacted EA Help on twitter and they asked me to contribute my issues here so they can gather all info in one spot. 

Message 13 of 128 (837 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @lilthunder18.

Can you post your results of the Compatibility Tool here? Fortunately, you don't have to worry about the Java or Flash errors as that game doesn't use either technology, but things like your browser version, how much RAM you have, and what version of Windows or macOS you're running can affect loading. I'll be happy to take a look.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 14 of 128 (825 Views)

Solitaire Blitz

★ Novice

Why doesn't solitaire blitz open

Message 15 of 128 (852 Views)

Re: Solitaire Blitz

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@howardnascar, I was able to load and start the game but there was a delay at first possibly because it was my first time playing it. When you go back to try again, you might need to wait a bit for this game to load.

There could be different reasons why you may be having trouble loading the game. First, if the cache (memory) of your browser is becoming full, games might not load, particularly HTML5 games that use more memory. If you haven't cleared the cache recently, try doing that. For a discussion on why it's important clear the browser's cache periodically, click on the link below. Included are instructions for how to do it for the major browsers.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Classic/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/78964...

Second, switching to a different browser sometimes helps. Google Chrome is a good alternative browser to used to play games here. I used it to load this game.

Third, if your computer has 4GB of RAM, that might be contributing to the cause. HTML5 games perform better with 8GB of RAM or more. If you aren't sure how much RAM is on your computer, the steps below will help you find out if you have Windows on your computer.

Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and type 'RAM'
Select View RAM Info
Check for a detail that says 'Installed RAM'

Message 16 of 128 (839 Views)

solitaire blitz has long running script. will not load

★★★ Newbie

Solitaire blitz will not load due to long runningcscript

Message 17 of 128 (791 Views)

Solitaire Blitz

★ Apprentice

solitaire blitz is not opening.  come up with the first screen then no where to click and after about 2 minutes a pop up comes up asking if i want to continue the game.  cant even get on to play it

Message 18 of 128 (842 Views)

★ Novice

I have never been able to open this game

Message 19 of 128 (831 Views)

★★★ Pro

@dotnclan 

I just played, it loaded quickly (only a slight delay) and played very smoothly.  I have Windows 10 and use Chrome.

What's your operating system and which browser do you use?

I would recommend running the compatibility scan and posting the results here so that those who can help will be able to see your system information.

Message 20 of 128 (823 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help