please respond

by littlesxy2005

Original Post

please respond

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
am not able to get a call from your costomer service not able to chat on the puter with a customer service. the only thing i can do is email and it depends on if anyone wants to respond or not.. yes very very frustrated and if i get a strait answer i would be alot more nice with the words.

isues have been going on foor along time i havent won a game for about a month and 1/2 and i think it is the cards. i cant even win a bot lol omg. what is the deal with ea games they do not know how to make a game that is fun they have to have all these flipping glitches why did you put the canasta out there for others to play?? so frustrating. i love canasta and used to have so much fun, but now is a different story. please make it fun again.

ann

[CM edit - Removed ALL CAPS to adhere to the Answers HQ rules.] 
Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: please respond

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @littlesxy2005,

That sounds very frustrating. Maybe we can have a look at this together. Standard smile So, your issue with Canasta is that you cannot win a game. Can you tell me a bit more about this? 

You are also talking about glitches - what exactly are you seeing when those glitches happen?

And if you want to get in touch with EA Help, you should get the option to do so via live chat or callback. If you only receive the email option, you might be trying to contact support outside of the operating hours. Another possibility may be that when you filled out the initial questionnaire you chose information that sent you straight to the email option instead. If you want to give it another go, this is how you contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

If you would prefer to reach out on social media instead:

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help