Original Post

Accepted Solution

i want to talk to customer service

★★★ Newbie

i want number for customer service

Message 1 of 10 (1,018 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i want to talk to customer service

@myqtbunny There isn't a direct phone number to support. Only way to contact support is by this link here: (http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/)

Black Champion chinsrus.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,003 Views)

All Replies

@myqtbunny There isn't a direct phone number to support. Only way to contact support is by this link here: (http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/)

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 10 (1,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No that does nothing it sends you in a round about way of getting nothing accomplished

Message 3 of 10 (620 Views)

★ Novice
@Treevor5280 You are correct
Message 4 of 10 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

good luck with any solutions.  They just keep you shifted to another still no resolutions.  

Message 5 of 10 (532 Views)

★★★ Novice

me too like it keeps sending me to self help, self help and i think i will go insane because of this.

Message 6 of 10 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, I need to speak to someone in customer service! Pogo has never had a phone number for those looking for one, but they use to have Live Chat with a Customer Service Rep. Now all there is, is this link http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ but you do not get any help from it, when I select contact us, all it does is ask for my email address! How does one get help?

Pogo had no problem taking my gems for a badgeI purchased but i did not receive the badge! Who do I go to for help getting my gems back or getting my badge?

Message 7 of 10 (359 Views)

★★ Novice

Pogo has never had a Customer Service phone number, you had two options, live chat or a call back. Hope this helps so you and others don't keep trying to find a phone number. Good luck getting help, it seems live chat is no longer available or a call back that I can find!

Message 8 of 10 (355 Views)

★ Guide
@butterrcuppal ~ Hi, first I'd click on my avatar (top right main pogo page), then click on Accounts; scroll down to "View Gems Transactions" to find exact details of badge purchase. Write down said details. Search high & low thru pogo website to find everything by Pogo Sconnie--the hardest working guy at Pogo--seemingly the only one; not including volunteers--where he may have once-posted a email addy not too long ago. Compose a politely worded email asking for help. Send it off and keep my fingers crossed. I'd also make sure to fit said email contents into every future EA Pogo and EA Answers survey that may come my way. Nothing ventured; nothing gained, right?
-------------------------------------
Hope everything works out for you ~ Good luck!
Message 9 of 10 (292 Views)

★ Guide
@butterrcuppal ~ Oh, hey! I just noticed the "Pogo Insider," [which touts the latest & greatest of All-Things-Pogo] is in the right hand side of this page! Directly under "Twitzer" in the same frame. That would be a very good spot to start the search for needed info, B-pal! Hope everything works out ~ Good luck!
Message 10 of 10 (280 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help