games not loading fix

★★★ Novice

all games on pogo not loading at all

Message 1 of 14 (1,924 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: games not loading fix

Community Manager

Hi  @delightescape 

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)   
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 14 (1,694 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

keep saying try later not loading

Message 2 of 14 (1,845 Views)

Community Manager
@birdlover47 Wanted to confirm if you are still seeing issues with games loading?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 14 (1,797 Views)

★ Novice

having a problem loading all games

Message 4 of 14 (1,702 Views)

Community Manager

Hi  @delightescape 

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)   
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Message 5 of 14 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fix did not work or help. Actually had done all of the suggested steps on my own. Only 1 game will fully load all the others get to a certain % loaded and then stop.

Message 6 of 14 (1,376 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have done all you said (ie clear cashe tried different servers etc)  all games still not loading Message says restart or quit.  This has been going on several days   What is the problem as it appears others are having same problem

Message 7 of 14 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes several games will not load no matter what time of day I try to play LOSt my  connection is the response but I have not lost my connection,

Message 8 of 14 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. Every Tuesday no games will load. 

Message 9 of 14 (767 Views)

★★ Novice

Would be nice if they fixed the games, have had this not loading issue for months now, getting old.

Message 10 of 14 (691 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help