claire hart secret in the shadows episodes 40 and 41 not working

by jjpumba1

Original Post

claire hart secret in the shadows episodes 40 and 41 not working

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

claire hart secret in the shadows episodes 40 and 41 are still not working but you closed the case!!!! this has been messed up since mar. 15th. i have tried different internet providers and computers but this is your problem. just refund me for the 6 episodes-- 120 gems.

(cm edit - updated title, moved to pogo)

Message 1 of 20 (543 Views)

ISSUES WITH POGO AND CLAIRE HART SECRET IN THE SHADOWS SINCE MARCH 2023

★★★ Novice

What a convoluted mess to try and get here!!!!

I (along with many others) have had trouble with Claire Hart Secret in the Shadows since March with NO resolution or even information!  I have tried going through the Moderator POGO_Sconnie and not gotten any answers!  The cases 40 and 41 do not load and if and when they do I cannot click on anything, most of the items on the list are not showed on the actual scene!  I have waited and complained for months and to never get any response is THE WORST in Customer Service!  4 new episodes have come up since March and I refuse to buy any more (I have every episode since its beginning) until I get a response from you!  We have all been complaining about language, storylines, etc but this problem with trying to play the latest episodes just shows us how little we make a difference to you with the non-response or validation from you!  YOU need to come into the forums and read what YOUR customers are saying and tell us from your own mouth, not moderators, who have no control, on how you are working to fix the issues that we encounter!  When we start out trying to get some answers, our posts are deleted mysteriously and never answered by anyone that has real answers.  PLEASE COME AND HELP US!

I used to recommend POGO to others, but would not dare to even think about it with all the issues there are, coupled with no responses or help.  

Message 2 of 20 (353 Views)

Re: ISSUES WITH POGO AND CLAIRE HART SECRET IN THE SHADOWS SINCE MARCH 2023

★★★ Newbie

fix claire heart secret in the shadows no i cannot get into pogo any way it does not come on for me all i get ids a face .

Message 3 of 20 (283 Views)

Re: ISSUES WITH POGO AND CLAIRE HART SECRET IN THE SHADOWS SINCE MARCH 2023

★★★ Newbie

will delet out pogo if it does not get fix soon

Message 4 of 20 (281 Views)

Re: claire hart secret in the shadows episodes 40 and 41 not working

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and cannot get an answer.  I want my gems back if they cannot fix it.

Message 5 of 20 (413 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I am also having an issue with case #40, Episode 3, chapter 5... it won't load at all. Also Episode 4, Chapter 1 only partially loads. I can click on all but 3 items listed. Those last 3 cannot be found at all. Not even using the search because they don't load. I I waited as long as 10 minutes and they still had not loaded. I cannot progress or complete either of these Episodes in case # 40.
Not sure what good it will do posting about it here, I cannot find or figure out a way to submit a bug report. It used to be so easy, now EA directs us here where there are only other players complaining and no one to really help or fix the issues.
I too would like my gems back if they cannot fix this.

Message 6 of 20 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Purchased 41 2 days ago and I can do the first episode but it won't load the second.  Now what.  Seems like I'm not the only one having problems with this episode.  Please fix or refund.

Message 7 of 20 (350 Views)

Community Manager
@mslee2112vq Would you be able to elaborate a bit more?

When you say it doesn't load does it give you an error? A black screen? Or just doesn't progress past the first episode?
Rtas.png

Message 8 of 20 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The first episode loaded and then when you try to load the next the screen is blank or it puts some items in the screen without pictures.

Message 9 of 20 (337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Blank screen on some, the others won't load all of the items on the page so we cannot click on the items listed.

Message 10 of 20 (332 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help