Why can't I access my Mini Collection on POGO ?

by dle1260

Original Post

Re: Why can't I access my Mini Collection on POGO ?

[ Edited ]

@dle1260 On your laptop, open Pogo in Chrome... Click on your avatar on the top right... Click on mail.... When it takes you to your mail... Click on see my badges on the left hand side... Then click on profile, upper left...you will see your mini, under the mini click on view mini screenshots...

Please let me know if this worked for you.

Edit: I remember you telling me that you have a laptop... The steps I gave you should work on your laptop. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 17 (532 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@dle1260   @BurghBaby    Sorry about that, dle1260.  If you follow BurghBaby's lead, it will take you to the correct area.  It sounds very complicated & screenshots would have been a big help. 

I used my laptop & was able to access the Classic Pogo in order to see my old snapshots.  However, you won't be capable of clicking on these snapshots to switch to your current mini; it's view mode only.  Also, since I don't know how long my mini collection will be accessible, I made screenshots of all my prior minis for posterity.

Another way you could try to see if it works for you is to input the URL  https://classic.pogo.com/profile/snapshots.do?player=      in your browser.       If that doesn't load the page for you, type your Pogo user name at the end right after the equal sign & enter it into your browser.  I was still signed into Pogo in another tab so don't know if that had any influence or not.  Bookmark that page for easy reference.  

@BurghBaby   Thank you for all your help!  It's so nice to see you again.   Standard smile

Message 12 of 17 (519 Views)

@HOCK9952 Nice to see you as well.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 17 (508 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@BurghBaby Thank you! All the B*E*S*T in 2023.
Message 14 of 17 (502 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Another method is to click on this link:  https://classic.pogo.com/account/profile/popup.do   This link should load your previous classic avatar. Then click on the "View Mini Snapshots" link underneath your avatar. You should see your former mini collection, however, please note that it is in VIEW MODE only. 

I made screenshots of my minis for future reference. 

Some other methods can be found throughout this post.  I hope this helps.  

Message 15 of 17 (438 Views)

★ Novice

@BurghBaby wrote:
@dle1260What device are you using to access Pogo? Mobile phone or PC???

I use a mobile phone. When I go to Minis I get a message saying... " Sorry, but mini's are only available on a larger screen sizes. Please expand your browser window or try a different device". So, o opened Pogo in Chrome Browser, went to the 3 dots and clicked on desktop site. I was then able to change my mini, but I could NOT find the saved mini's that I have had for years... If I can get a hold of a laptop, I will try from that to see what happens.

You are not alone, player.

Message 16 of 17 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dle1260 I cannot find the mini page what has pogo done now?
I did not like this new pogo in the beginning but I have got used to it. Also how do I use a game badge for my mini?
Message 17 of 17 (268 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help