Unable to Update Payment Info or Change Payment in POGO

by cpck1110sI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Update Payment Info or Change Payment in POGO

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to update payment info or change payment.  It is a known issue that should have been resolved at the beginning of September this year but it is still affecting POGO players like me.  I am getting a server error.  

Message 2 of 35 (2,993 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Update Payment Info or Change Payment in POGO

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @cpck1110sI and @2koala. Let's see if we can track down why this is occurring with you both.

If you're seeing some issues updating your payment information for Pogo, please try clearing your browser cache.

From there, if you're still experiencing issues, please try another browser. 

After doing both of those things, if you're still not able to update your payment details, please reply back and I'll see what next steps we can take.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 35 (2,949 Views)

All Replies

Re: Changing Credit Card Information

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I;m having the same problem.  It would be nice to complete to I can continue with my membership since I've been a member since the late 1970's.  2koala

Can't change credit card to start with.  The circle just keeps going around and around and around!   2koala

[CM Edit - Merged back to back posts together. Please refrain from multiple posts in a row. Don't forget you can always add more to your previous post by selecting Edit from the right-side menu on the post. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 35 (2,980 Views)

Hey there, @cpck1110sI and @2koala. Let's see if we can track down why this is occurring with you both.

If you're seeing some issues updating your payment information for Pogo, please try clearing your browser cache.

From there, if you're still experiencing issues, please try another browser. 

After doing both of those things, if you're still not able to update your payment details, please reply back and I'll see what next steps we can take.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 35 (2,950 Views)

Re: Unable to renew Pogo subscription

★★ Novice

unable to renew with new credit card number

Message 4 of 35 (2,941 Views)

Hey there, @cpck1110sI and @2koala. Did you both have any luck with updating your payment information after running through the troubleshooting I posted?

Hey @PhotoBobPFB, I went ahead and merged your post in with a new thread on the issue. Can you try the troubleshooting in the post above yours and let me know how it goes for you?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 35 (2,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am unable to update payment info or change payment. It is a known issue that should have been resolved at the beginning of September this year but it is still affecting POGO players like me. I am getting a server error.
Message 6 of 35 (2,868 Views)

Hey there, @playerkmmm2326bu.

Have you had a chance to try the troubleshooting I offered above? If so, how did it go?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 35 (2,847 Views)

Pogo Payment Issues

★★ Novice

Cannot update my payment information!  Pogo site says "there is a server error on our end and there is really nothing you can do".  But, it's been three days and I'm getting emails that are telling me my subscription will expire.  I've live chatted and the person is telling me to change my browser.  THE PROBLEM IS ON YOUR END -- FIX IT!!!!

Message 8 of 35 (2,763 Views)

Re: Pogo Payment Issues

Hey there, @cyranna1220yl.

First off, thanks so much for the screenshot. It's super helpful.

There are a few things you can try, if you could please. Please try clearing your browser cache.

If that doesn't work, while I know the previous tech recommended it, I would echo the same recommendation to try another browser if you haven't already. Perhaps Firefox or Chrome. This will rule out if it's an issue with the browser connecting to the server. You don't have to continue using the alternate browser, but you can try to make the purchase on it and then return to your normal browser.

Please let me know how that goes. If you are still having difficulty after doing both those steps, please let me know, including what other browser you've tried, and I'll send it over to the Pogo team.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 9 of 35 (2,728 Views)

Re: Pogo Payment Issues

★★ Novice

Hi -- I had cleared my cache, cookies -- you name it -- and it still didn't work. I ended up submitting a request for someone to call me, and they did.  We resolved it in 5 minutes by entering the Pogo site through ea help.  All solved.

Message 10 of 35 (2,721 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help