Sweet Tooth Town freezing mid game

by abccL2Q4R7d4be

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sweet Tooth Town freezing mid game

★★ Newbie

Sweet Tooth Town is freezing mid-game so often that it is unplayable. I can't complete a single game without freezing and having to leave and restart. This has happened in both Chrome and Edge. 

Message 1 of 65 (3,817 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sweet Tooth Town freezing mid game

Community Manager

Hi @abccL2Q4R7d4be,   

Thanks for letting us know about this, Depending on the device and web browser you are using can you try going through the steps below to see if this continues?  

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game   
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link) 
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates   
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games  

If you continue to run into issues Please Let us Know what device and browser your using, as well as share a Screenshot of the Error or a DxDiag(PC) / System Info (Mac) of your device and we, can share this with the team.  

Thanks!  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 65 (3,779 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @abccL2Q4R7d4be,   

Thanks for letting us know about this, Depending on the device and web browser you are using can you try going through the steps below to see if this continues?  

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game   
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link) 
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates   
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games  

If you continue to run into issues Please Let us Know what device and browser your using, as well as share a Screenshot of the Error or a DxDiag(PC) / System Info (Mac) of your device and we, can share this with the team.  

Thanks!  

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 65 (3,780 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is Happening to me too and it is unacceptable. It is stressing me out so bad that I start to have an almost seizure from the game and I dont have seizures.

I feel the system has been purposely set up to cheat us.

I say that because EVERY TIME I AM HAVING A GOOOOOD GAME, IT WILL FREEZE UP.  I CAN PLAY FOR AN HOUR AND LOSE AND ANY TIME WHEN I AM LOSING IT DOES NOT FREEZE UP, 

IT ONLY FREEZES UP WHEN I GET A GOOD SCREEN GOOD GAME GOING.

Furthermore, I do not accept the advisor's solution because we should not have to clear cookies if they wouldn't dump cookies onto our computers, Furtherer Every time these cookies and temp files are cleared from my computer it INTERFERES with my iTunes library. Deleting cookies and temp files also deletes my saved iTunes purchased songs so this is unacceptable to have to keep clearing cookies to make pogo work.

And further further furthermore that does not help. I did all of that clear cache clear temp files or cookies signed out first then closed everything and re started and the problem will still persist.

As I said before the EA network robotic or AI or whatever system that generates the game KNOWS when I am having a GOOD game and freezes it on me.

This is a blatant attempt to get us to buy special items and use/waste them in game and then oops the game froze mysteriously so we end up having to re start thus losing purchased or gifted special helps.

THIS IS SO DISHEARTENING THAT IF I PLAY FOR TOO LONG AT A TIME I START TO GO INTO A SEIZURE AND I DONT HAVE SEIZURES. THE GAME MAKES MY EYES ROLL IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD AND MY HEAD SPINS AROUND WHILE PLAYING THIS GAME. 

Obviously there are some optics at play messing with our brains and causing the game to freeze. it needs a full total overhaul NOW, Not later after 1000 people report the problem. Fix it now, PLEASE. Thank you for hearing me out...

Message 3 of 65 (3,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree!  It seems to only be happening when you reach a certain level or have a good game going.  Right now, my issue is on the house that is red and brown with a cookie on the front, level 19.  I can play previous houses/levels and it works just fine.  This freezing is so frustrating and someone needs to get this fixed.  

Message 4 of 65 (3,514 Views)

★★ Novice
@gail256rF I agree with you. I get really ticked off with this.
Message 5 of 65 (3,472 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried everything and it does not work. Regardless of how many times I exit and re-enter it freezes. NOT NICE

Message 6 of 65 (3,476 Views)

★★ Novice

I have cleared my cache and everything else.  I did thorough clean up of all temp files...ect.  I did an optimize and several scans.  I have tried firefox, chrome and edge and none of them are getting through level 6.  I even tried on my Apple Iphone and it froze there as well.  I can't see what else to do. 

Please advise.

Message 7 of 65 (3,380 Views)

★★★ Novice

Obviously this problem has been going on since day 1 of this event. Level 6 is broken!! No amount of cache cleaning works. This event is totally impossible to continue/finish because no programmer has been assigned to fix the problem. Please fix this freezing problem before the end of the event and stop giving the USUAL answers for the fix. It's never the cleaning of the cache that's fixes the problem. It's ALWAYS a glitch in the program. So please stop copying and inserting the normal go to answer.Thinking

Message 8 of 65 (3,366 Views)

★★ Novice
@lisaannwms7 I am stuck at level 6 also. The remedy Pogo has suggested wont work cause the problem only started at level 6 on the new winter queen badge game.
Message 9 of 65 (3,342 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep, it's happening to me also. Level 6 on the winter queen freezes consistently.

Message 10 of 65 (3,294 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help