[Resovled] Pogo Daily Sudoku - Calendar Overlay Game Screen

by Jude_M25AM

Original Post

Re: Pogo Daily Sudoku

★★ Novice

Same problems:  pages superimposed on each other.  Four days in a row now.  It's the Game of the Month too.  What is going on????

Message 41 of 56 (752 Views)

Daily Pogo Sudoku Please fix.

★★★★★ Apprentice

It has now been 3 months with no fix to Daily Pogo Suk.   Come on.  We went in to unlock and it stayed unlock until May.  We should not have to buy keys to fix this.  When it is on You.    How about just giving us 40 free keys so we can all fix this.   It is just not right.  Please help us.

Message 42 of 56 (763 Views)

Pogo Daily Sudoku

★ Novice

Pogo Daily Sudoku will not load properly. Numbers are distorted and can't play at all

Message 43 of 56 (692 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Pogo Players!

I wanted to drop this message at the bottom of this thread for anyone who has recently posted about this. 

I have a message that is marked as the resolution for this issue, as it seems tied to slower running machines. 

We recommend selecting the game and giving about 10 seconds for the page to load before continuing to click through the game.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 44 of 56 (686 Views)

Re: [Resovled] Pogo Daily Sudoku - Calendar Overlay Game Screen

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me across all my Mac products. I was able to play on my iPhone up until this morning, now it’s doing the same thing. No, it isn’t fixed!

Message 45 of 56 (676 Views)

★★★ Newbie

8-10-2021 getting overlay Game Screen, waiting for the flicker, click on difficulty screen, brings up old game but will not let me play, if you click on a number it DOES not highlight. When will this issue be fixed as I do not want to lose my try for the day and have to use keys to play when I should be getting into the game. I tried my IPAD and am getting the same results.

Message 46 of 56 (622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brand new computer powerful, very high speed internet and still have the same problem with superposition. Both in edge or chrome !!! 

Message 47 of 56 (592 Views)

★★ Novice

And now that has morphed into a blank screen or a screen that doesn't allow you to type in an answer

Message 48 of 56 (533 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have tried everything POGO SUDOKU WONT LOAD SO I CAN PLAY I HAVE TRIED EVERY DAY.

Message 49 of 56 (498 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium this is happening to me now January 5th 2022 it has been doing this for 2 days or longer
Message 50 of 56 (434 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help