Poppit Bingo has not loaded for over a month now, This is my favourite game

by KOB800

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poppit Bingo has not loaded for over a month now, This is my favourite game

★★ Novice

This game has not loaded for me.  Quite disturbing.

Message 1 of 20 (1,242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Poppit Bingo has not loaded for over a month now, This is my favourite game

Community Manager

Hi @KOB800    

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (1,222 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @KOB800    

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 20 (1,223 Views)

★ Novice

My Poppit Bingo hasn't loaded since September.  I have done all the things suggested.  I have a new laptop with more than enough to run this game.  I have missed several badges and completions because of this glitch.  My son looked up on the web and many people are having this issue but there has been no solution.  Stop making it a challenge if we can't play it.  It is the only game I have a problem with.  Clearing cache and restarting modems does not work.

Message 3 of 20 (1,118 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have done all the suggestions.  They do not work.

Message 4 of 20 (1,098 Views)

@Sandrich1951 @kob800 I just went to pogo and poppit bingo loaded just fine for me. I played a few games with 1 card, then with 2 cards.

Do you play for free or do you have a membership? I don't think it matters either way, I am just curious... What type of device are you playing on? Have you tried to use a different browser? I play on a Samsung Galaxy mobil phone. With a Google browser.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 20 (1,085 Views)

★ Novice

I have been a POGO member for over 10 years.  It worked fine until September now it doesn't work and it is the only game that does not work.

Message 6 of 20 (1,079 Views)

@Sandrich1951 I hope that the EA support team will fix this issue for those who are experiencing it. I am sorry that you are going through this since September 😔
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 20 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kob800 I'm having the same issues. I have done all they suggest and still cannot load this game on any browser. I've been a Club Pogo member since 1999 and have played Poppit! Bingo regularly and now I'm missing 2 badges because of it. What's worse is the Holiday badges say you have to do them in order and Bingo is number 7 and so I'm done I guess. I wish they would fix the issues. They charge us enough for the membership.
Message 8 of 20 (1,061 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried all the suggestions and still cannot access Poppit Bingo!  Always played this game and now I have not been able to access it on any browser since September!!  

Message 9 of 20 (1,024 Views)

★ Novice
@kob800 I too have stopped at #7 so I won't be finishing the holiday games either. This makes me so angry.
Message 10 of 20 (985 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help